195 votesStarted Development · 17 comments · Spark Post for Android - Feature suggestion · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Mi supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentMi commented
Best app but too much difficulties. though it deserves 5 star, but after eliminating the drawbacks.
App should be user-friendly, & spark post is not user friendly. It would be great if you can improve the app.
Making a simpler & minimalistic app doesn't mean to eliminate the necessary options.
Problems I faced while making a poster.
1) a major problem when i lose my patience, it doesn't save my work even when I'm connected to internet.
a project takes my 4 hours & just because I didn't go back and let it to save my work automatically, I lose all my 4 hours work. U can imagine how I'm feeling at that time. So, it should save automatically each and every step taken.
2) no undo/redo options. Why is this?
Eliminating these option make it very difficult to work, instead of making work simple.
3) there is no "zooom in/out" gestures function, so it's very difficult to work.
4) no options for editing "multiple items" at a time, like changing fonts for multiple items. (option of "select multiple" is very limited)
"edit multiple items" should apply same parameters (font, font size, color, movement, spacing, alignment, etc) on all the selected items.
5) there is no option for full screen preview. each time, we have to go back for full screen preview. This is so irritating.
I hope Adobe will consider it and improve the app ASAP.