Spark for Education

1. Pixelated Images

My students are making posters for body systems - there aren't a ton of great images in unsplash or pixabay for that, so they are getting them off the internet. Even when they are large images (> 3 MB), they are extremely pixelated when placed on any size layout. Strangely enough, they aren't pixelated when I look at them in my Adobe Classroom, and they aren't pixelated when students download them. But for students, while they are creating, the pixelation is really distracting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Spark Navigation Bar

Adobe Spark Navigation Bar for different web pages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Customize Credits

I make citations in my text field and it would be nice to be able to include that information in the credits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Spark Post Layout Option for Adobe EdEx Featured Image

I was getting ready to create a featured image for a resource I am posting to the Adobe Education Exchange website and noticed that EdEx only gives JPG, GIF or PNG as the image requirements. I think it would be great if EdEx gave the resolution for the image so users thumbnails look great on the site. Plus have this listed as a layout option in Spark Post so people can create featured images there too.

https://www.screencast.com/t/LeciTozEP

And even better yet, make a button on EdEx to add a featured image from Spark Post which could either take the user…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adobe Admin Console Toggle Option for Spark Image Sources

I had a teacher email me the other day and she said her students had all photos blocked in Spark. Here's a link to what her student's saw - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-S4uPovEwoBNDBzOHBNQ1FFV1h4ekYyYXNfdXZPSGZLbmtr/view?usp=sharing . It seems Spark now shows images from different sources in blocks and one of those is Unsplash. Unsplash is blocked in my K-12 district. Just go to the Unsplash website and type the word "naked" in the search box and you’ll see why.

I wish there was a way in the Adobe Admin Console where district admins could enable/disable certain photo sources for Spark so that students don’t get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Spark for Education

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base