Spark for Education

1. Handmade Carpets online store

We make High-Quality hand rugs manufacturers, The Kumar carpet is the best place to find stylish rugs online, luxury handmade rugs, buy rugs online, shop handmade rugs online, Rugs wholesale in USA, UK, Australia
    https://www.kumarcarpetsonline.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. gst certification course

We are one of the groups of Chartered Accountants which is the focus to provide quality education if you want to search for an online GST course that is the right place for certification for the GST certificate.
    https://www.edukating.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Complete Process For Login To Roadrunner Email

Roadrunner is considered as the most advanced email service in the world. You can log in to Roadrunner Webmail quickly. Firstly, you need an active account of Roadrunner email, then you just need either a computer with a browser or a phone with a mail application. Also, at least 1 GB RAM is required. Then, updated the device OS and installed Browser. For this, you have to go to the spectrum login page, after that enter the email address associated with roadrunner then, type your rr.com webmail login credentials. Finally, the Roadrunner email login has been completed and you can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How can I get online English learning classes?

There are many websites online such as learnersclassroom.com that offer online English learning classes for everyone. Be it a student or a professional, anyone can enroll in their course and learn the languages which you choose. The best part about these online classes is the time flexibility you get. You can schedule the classes as an individual as well as if you wish to study in groups. If you wish to search for other companies, you can search for English learning classes online. Don’t forget to check the syllabus before you register yourself. visit us -https://www.learnersclassroom.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow the teacher the ability to view student webpage project in 'preview' or 'present' mode

Allow teachers the ability to create classrooms on the site is great, however, if I'm not able to view the students' work creating a webpage in 'preview' or 'present' then there's really no point!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Student tracking

It would be helpful if I could attach a students name to a project that they created. We recently had a project due, and for spark page the submission process to google classroom really didn't work. This made it very difficult to keep track of who did what project, especially as the preview section didn't always upload the pictures that were included in their project. If you had an option to create an assignment in classroom manager (like google classroom uses), it would be a helpful way to organize student work. With a place for them to share or deposit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Assignment Help by Professional Experts

If you're trying to find a reliable assignment help service provider online then you'll always connect with MyAssignmentHelpAU. they need been one of the simplest and most reliable companies within the business when it involves providing top-quality assignment writing services. you'll trust and have all of your different academic writing needs covered with perfection.

For more info visit here : https://www.myassignmenthelpau.com/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Project Sort and Search Options

I am a teacher. When I assign a project to my students using Spark, I have over 100 projects shared with me. The only way I can currently sort projects is by date. It would be very helpful to have other sort options, such as alphabetical order. It would also be helpful to have a way to search the names of projects shared with me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow for multiple teachers to be listed as teachers on a single spark classroom

I team teach with another educator in my building for a Video Service Learning Group. We are using Adobe Spark this year because of the need for students to work remote and to work on their Chromebooks. Usually when we are in school we use Premiere Pro, this is not an option when distance learning. It would be most helpful in motoring the students progress and grading their projects if we both had teacher access to our Adobe Spark Classroom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pixelated Images

My students are making posters for body systems - there aren't a ton of great images in unsplash or pixabay for that, so they are getting them off the internet. Even when they are large images (> 3 MB), they are extremely pixelated when placed on any size layout. Strangely enough, they aren't pixelated when I look at them in my Adobe Classroom, and they aren't pixelated when students download them. But for students, while they are creating, the pixelation is really distracting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Zoom in

I'm wondering if you could build in a way for users to be able to zoom in on their work without losing sight of the toolbar. Currently, the only way to make their work larger is to use the two-finger "expand" motion on a Chromebook trackpad and that, of course, expands everything, causing students to lose the tools from view. That's really confusing to younger students.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Spark Navigation Bar

Adobe Spark Navigation Bar for different web pages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customize Credits

I make citations in my text field and it would be nice to be able to include that information in the credits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Google Analytics on Education Subscriptions

The option to add a Google Analytics tracking ID in project settings as detailed at https://blog.adobespark.com/2019/09/23/whats-new-in-spark/ under the post for November 18 is not available for paid Education subscriptions. I am unclear as to why this is the case. Can this please be made available for educators who want to track their resource usage?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)