Spark General- Feature suggestion

1. Adobe CCLibraries Access

Being able to sync elements from an Adobe CC library or build a brand using elements from a library would allow for so much more flexibility in the spark app. As part of a college athletics department, this sort of functionality would let our graphic designers to supply all staff with branded logos, fonts, styles, and colors that could be tied into the automated layouts of spark. I’m sure this extends to almost all brands, especially in regards to fonts and brands with multiple colors, graphics, and styles.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your comments and answers. We are gathering more feedback on this feature to hone in on the best workflow and implementation to solve your needs.

1) Do you want CCLibrary access when creating a brand, from within the editor, or both? Why?
    2) What are the elements that you want to access from CCLibraries?
    3) If you have a moment, please share your ideal workflow for the above 2 questions.

Thanks for your help!
    Chloe

2. Logo Size Options

Hi there,

In branded themes, the logo bounding box seems highly restrictive. Our logo is wide and not very tall (300x71, as an example), and it ends up ridiculously tiny when rendered out on the page. Any chance that could be fixed somehow? I chatted with support and they didn't have any suggestions. Thanks!!

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone — several of us have asked for more feedback about this.

The first thing is to make a larger logo in the same aspect ratio. For example, if your logo is 300×71, make it 900×213. That way when we sample it on the page, it will appear larger.

If this is in regards to Post, you should be able to drag the logo and make it larger. Having a larger version of this will work better for you here as well.

Please email me directly if you’d like more assistance!

3. Graphs please!

It would be really nice if you include some graphs so we can show results or data that way. That would make Spark a lot better and useful.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Education Account Sync

Super happy that Adobe has created education accounts for students, especially those under 13 BUT we are in a very large district and our IT department said that the Adobe Sync would be way too much to manage. Uploading a daily CSV is unrealistic and creating their own syncing feature is out of the question. We are a Google School and there are easier ways to turn on the sync users feature with Google so that the users are continually updated (BrainPOP and Discovery Education are two examples). We want to use Adobe, but need an easier way to make…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you everyone — I’ll share this feedback with the education team. I know they’re working on ways to make this system easier for everyone, so any additional feedback you have about this would be helpful.

Also, please let me know if you’re wiling to be contacted about this in the future for a video conference call!

Veronica

5. Social media manger integration ( Buffer, especially from a browser)

Would be nice to have that integration, it would just cut out some extra work in posting across my channels.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone!

We’ve been thinking about that a lot, and it’s a natural marriage of features. Would love to learn more about how you’d want that to work.

Please email back and let me know how you’d like to use a social calendar with Spark!

Veronica

6. Import/Export to other Adobe Programs

It'd be great if I could create my templates on AI, for instance, and then export them to Spark. Spark is a great app, but it's pretty limited. It'd be great either if some simple, but extremely useful tools (such as copying font style) were implemented on Spark, but a quicker solution would be letting us create the template on these more "advanced" tools, and letting us import them into Spark just to adapt to new posts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the request! Can you tell me more about how you would like to create a template in AI and import in to Spark? We’d be interested to know how you would expect it to work, how often you might do this, and anything else you might be interested in sharing.

• Don't see your idea?

Spark General- Feature suggestion

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base