Spark General- Feature suggestion

1. Collaboration - Support for more than one editor

It would be great if you could configure specific Page, Post and Spark projects in My Projects to allow other users to edit these projects.
    (Multiple users for one project)

478 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

305 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

We are very excited to share that we’ve released our first collaboration feature! You can now invite others to edit your Spark projects on web!

For more details, please check out:

Blog announcement: https://blog.adobespark.com/2019/06/20/sparking-better-teamwork-around-the-world-whats-new-in-2019/

FAQ: https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025186174

Please continue using UserVoice to share feedback &requests as we continue to optimize collaborative workflows in Spark. Now, let’s get collaborating :)

Chloe

2. Folders Please!

Yes, we need folders for project organization please! I teach 300 students and would love to use folders per class and per project. Thanks!

443 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

170 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your continued feedback and support in this thread. I’m thrilled to announce that we have released folders in Adobe Spark!! You’ll now see a folders icon on the top right of your projects page on Spark web.

Time to get organized!!

Please reach out directly with feedback,
    Chloe

3. Typekit Fonts

We should be able to import additional fonts from Typekit

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

84 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone!

I’m happy to announce that Spark Post now has Typekit (Adobe Fonts) integrated on web, iOS and Android. Spark Premium users will have access to the full library and Spark Free users will have access to the basic library.

We plan to expand support to Page, Video and branding. We’ll update the status when those areas are under development.

Cheers!

4. 69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Custom Fonts

I can not use Spark at all because every single one of Adobe fonts have some font issue, like missing characters or so. So my idea is to create fonts with all characters included, even with diacritics.

https://twitter.com/dwbmb/status/955693678311374848

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

The ability to upload your own fonts has now shipped! Exclusively for Spark Premium users. Simply upload your custom font file to your brand manager on spark.adobe.com, and then easily apply your fonts to your branded templates & themes.

Thank you to everyone that voted for this feature and gave us feedback!

Cheers,
    Michaela

6. Ability to download images in multiple formats

Add ability to create posts/images for download in multiple formats (jpg, png, eps, etc. Right now we can only download to JPG which is not best format for online.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Right now on Spark (on the web) you can download images in JPG, PNG, and PDF. With new text animations, you can also export to video (MP4). If you have a specific format you want to see, please create a new UserVoice comment. Thanks!

7. So for real though... let's talk about that undo button.

Spark, you've been real great. There are lots of reasons to like you. What's more, you want us to help you make it even better! Well, since you asked, there is actually something you could do to make a lot of people happy: add an undo button. At least tell us why there is no undo button. Many people have left comments and gotten no feedback. What are we supposed to think?

Like I say—we want to like you. We are paying for your services, after all. But meet us halfway here, please. Respond, interact. It has been two years…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Organize My Projects

I teach 7 classes of 5th graders and we're using a class account due to FERPA/COPPA issues. The fact that I can't organize posts by Author or Title, and that those items aren't even displayed anywhere is a huge pain when kids are visually sorting through literally hundreds of projects looking for their own. If this information could be at least displayed in My Projects or sortable by Title or Author would be a great feature to add.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

At Spark.adobe.com you can now filter your projects by type (Post, Page or Video) or sort your projects by name or date modified! This should help you find your projects more quickly.

You can find the actions at the top right above your project cards. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback on this.

As a next step, we are working on folders!

Cheers,
    Chloe

9. Batch photo upload

Please allow for more than one photo to be uploaded at at time when making a slide show. It's very tedious loading one photo at a time. Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Age Limit

I would really love to use this with my 5th graders but there is a required age of 13. I'm not sure what harm could be caused by a younger user under the supervision of a teacher. Is there a way to use Adobe Spark with younger users?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now offer Adobe Spark for Education! This is granted to students & teachers on a school-wide level. To initiate the process, please go to spark.adobe.com/edu and then click “Get Started”.

While your school is being configured, you can still create a personal Spark account at spark.adobe.com and supervise your students using the tool within your account. Although projects made on a personal account cannot be transferred to a Spark for Education account, personal accounts are free and have no trial limit.

11. Upload Logo with background clear (png)

Thanks to open the option to upload a logo. However, I need to be able to upload with the background clear.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Image editing feature

you should introduce Image editing feature in your app like Free transform , flip horizontal & vertical, Saturation, brightness,contrast,Hue,Black & white etc...

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Shipped! #yay  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Spark General- Feature suggestion

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base