Spark General- Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transfer Projects to a different account/user.

Transfer Posts created in one account to another account or user (within Adobe Accounts), so more than one person can collaborate in a shared environment. Or in my instance, that I made several Posts but then realized I was using my personal ID as opposed to the Work one and now there's no option to even download and transfer (like Spark Page & Video). Somehow it's missing the option to show and download projects.

280 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

158 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this suggestion! Curious to everyone who voted this up:

Are you more interested in inviting others to collaborate on a shared project or being able to transfer projects from one account to another? And why?

Thanks for your feedback!

2. Password Protection Option

Spark has great potential for professional creatives in that it can be used to easily create beautiful proposals, decks, mood boards, and treatments. However, the current lack of privacy options, such as the ability to set a password requirement to access a published page, make using Spark for these purposes risky because proposals and treatments typically require confidentiality and protection.

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve been exploring ways that we could implement this — one way is with template sharing, which we are going to build in this year (so you could share templates with your team or outside folks via email). Would that be enough to solve this problem? Email invites?

Veronica

3. Nonprofit discount

We are a small nonprofit (Creating a Family, the national adoption & infertility education and support nonprofit) that provides support for families adopting children who have experienced abuse and neglect. We are interested in creating videos in-house to further our mission in educating and supporting families. It would be so very helpful if you could offer a discount or heck, even give back by offering your services at no cost. I'm not sure a tax deduction would be helpful, but we are a 501(c)(3) and could provide that.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Project Analytics

Beyond single views and "Appreciate's"...

Unique page views, user behavior, sessions, average time on page, data comparison with more popular Posts/Video's/Pages, etc.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Save Template Feature

Add Save Template Feature so we can later see our saved favorite template and can make changes accordingly

Yesterday I found a good template and today it is typical task for me to find same in list

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Shareable Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Folders on mobile

Folder functionality on the iOS and Android apps.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A 'Create New Folder' text link by the side of the 'New Folder' icon. If not, a tooltip popup which says "Create a New Folder" on mouseover.

I need a 'Create New Folder' text link by the side of the 'New Folder' icon. If not, at least a tooltip popup which says "Create a New Folder" on mouseover.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base