Spark General- Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Brand Collaboration

I need to be able to make a brand - logo, templates - the lot - as if for one business - and share this with others, so that a whole community can share in a common look accessing the same brand via spark - either via a common login or individual loggin into a common space.

203 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

79 comments  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Logo Size Options

Hi there,

In branded themes, the logo bounding box seems highly restrictive. Our logo is wide and not very tall (300x71, as an example), and it ends up ridiculously tiny when rendered out on the page. Any chance that could be fixed somehow? I chatted with support and they didn't have any suggestions. Thanks!!

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone — several of us have asked for more feedback about this.

The first thing is to make a larger logo in the same aspect ratio. For example, if your logo is 300×71, make it 900×213. That way when we sample it on the page, it will appear larger.

If this is in regards to Post, you should be able to drag the logo and make it larger. Having a larger version of this will work better for you here as well.

Please email me directly if you’d like more assistance!

3. Create Custom Templates

Would love to customize a template and save it so it’s quick and easy to access if you use it frequently.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow user to edit Secondary Colors in the Manage brand section

I want to be able to remove the secondary colors recommended by Adobe Spark in the Manage brand section that show up after adding the Primary brand color. I will be setting up Adobe Spark accounts for clients to help them easily create images that are on brand and want to have full control of the colors included in that section to keep their images as on-brand as possible.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Social media manger integration

Would be nice to have that integration, it would just cut out some extra work in posting across my channels.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone!

We’ve been thinking about that a lot, and it’s a natural marriage of features. Would love to learn more about how you’d want that to work.

Please email back and let me know how you’d like to use a social calendar with Spark!

Veronica

6. Please allow activated Adobe Fonts within your Manage Brand section!

I can access my activated fonts if I "start from scratch" only! Please allow my activated Adobe fonts for the "manage the brand" section!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FontAwesome icons

I know we have built-in icon feature, but what I would really wish, is there some way to add FontAwesome icons to Spark! FontAwesome is one of my favorite tools that's been used by many designers and web apps. I would love to hopefully see that in Spark in the near future. I was able to upload a brand font from FontAwesome but you can only use it on the Desktop only as mobile devices are not supported yet...

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd love to be able to change the transition type in the video templates under my "Manage Brand"!

I'd love to be able to change the transition type in the video templates in Spark Video under my "Manage Brand"!

Because the default transition (frame changes from bottom to up) is pretty bad. I'd want to change the transition to the most common one, fading.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove Branding

Apparently, collaborating users other than the owner are not allowed to copy projects (post, page, video). But we needed that feature. So we totally deleted the branding on the owners account. But know Spark doesn't find the branding "unused" or ".", and copying again is impossible. HELP, please!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Brand Asset library

Allow images to be added to brand template or themes. Or add an asset library for use. Adding this would make creating templates even better.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Some of the fonts available in the Spark Post app are not listed on the website.

This makes using one of the ones in the app as a brand font difficult.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Brand Ambassador (Limited Abilities) License

I'd like to see this turn into a brand ambassadorship tool for non-designers/creatives to have a license with limited access to brand templates that can be minimally edited. For example, my social team has no design skills but they would be able to use this especially if I had several pre-designed templates with minimal editability such as image and text only. I could also purchase licenses for my sales teams so that they could customize graphic templates but stay in brand. They always want custom email headers, social graphics, graphics quotes/statistics, etc. If there was a Spark Only brand ambassador…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Brand Umbrellas

I make video games and other products and I'd like to be able to fuse the game's brand with my main one for posts/videos. Like a way to place my games/comics color schemes and things underneath my main brand colors and fonts to synergize them in a more cohesive way so that everyone knows that this brand is related to my company.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop making your programs so bland and boring

How about stop dumbing down all your programs and actually start making them exciting. I saw a video called Adobe Voice, obviously this has been replaced by this lame new brand "Spark"
    Spark is merely a extremely simplified version of adobe premiere and it is VERY BLAND and BORING.
    Why dont you make a cool explainer/presentation video maker with dazzling simple effects, original and unique transitions. WE WANT A PROGRAM that makes our videos and presentations, unique and wonderful. Your programs have become so obsolete and uninspiring

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Favoriting Photos

I use different texture pictures for graphics I make. Sometimes I can't find the same one after I use it. Having the ability to have a favorites folder so to speak for the free photo area would be a huge time saver!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 什麼建議

什麼建議

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be able to use icons with text for icons that are a part of text logos.

I have a logo with an icon as the letter "o" in the brand name, Motif. I can't seem to insert my icon for my brand after typing the "M" and before typing the "f" at a specified adequate size so that my branding is consistent - this is on the Web Page presently that I'm working on. But, I believe it's an issue across Spark. Love Spark, but this would need to happen for me to brand my Web Page! :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mais templates prontos da marca

Mais opções de templates prontos da marca, para agilizar o trabalho e múltiplas marcas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Background color customization for branded outro screen

I'd like to be able to change the white outro screen to a brand color

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to add additional social media options in branding

Please add the ability to add links to additional social media sites in the branding feature. I would really like to add a link to our LinkedIn profile as well as Facebook and Instragram.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base