Spark General- Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share templates

It would be good for my clients to find a program where I can create social post graphic templates that are consistent with the rest of their design collateral. So adding templates from Creative Cloud with background images and editable text. Or create templates to share with friends for use in the app. I know its a fun app to use, but if I could use it so users can create interesting social post graphics while adhering to their brand guidelines that would be awesome.

190 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

64 comments  ·  Shareable Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Save Template Feature

Add Save Template Feature so we can later see our saved favorite template and can make changes accordingly

Yesterday I found a good template and today it is typical task for me to find same in list

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Shareable Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lock/unlock object

please make a feature lock and unlock an object/text/picture/icon/logo. So that the object does not move accidentally.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shareable Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Building and construction posts.

Have a building and construction themed post

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shareable Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. To allow different themes within the same project

Currently you can only use one theme within the same project - would be great to allow for the same project to have different themes and more customisations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Is there a way to create a web page without cover image, ex: an article which starts with a headline & has images, videos & text after that?

Currently if i have to create a web page, it has to be start is a very specific way i.e. with a cover image. I couldn't find a way to get rid of the cover image block hence restricting me to stick to specific designs only.

Would like to see below mentioned:
    Option to start the page with Just the headline i.e. option to get rid of cover image block.
    On the cover image block there should be an option to link text / add a button clicking on which user can be directed to a specific page on the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can you add a feature: Where people can subscribe to and read a newsletter from a website a website

Can you add a feature whereby people can subscribe and read a newsletter from a website.
    Thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. En el área de preferencia

Por favor incluyan área de oficios y trabajos de mantenimiento para casas edificio y comercio por ejemplo:
    Plomero (gasfiter) soldador eléctrico, carpintero, albañil, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Upload own templates

I would love to be able to upload our current templates to use instead of making posters from scratch or using the pre-loaded templates

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base