Spark General- Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Server connection issues / performance

How about fixing your server connections? "Bad connection. Sorry we're having trouble connecting to our servers."

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Performance / Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Spark Faster

We'd like Spark to work more quickly on web.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started Development  ·  3 comments  ·  Performance / Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please improve system proficiency.

As I see that "Make Spark Faster" is already a top suggestion, I would like to add on to that suggestion by requesting that Spark work to improve background performance that causes dramatic OS slow down whenever I am on spark.adobe.com. This is the only website/app that affects my OS efficiency, and I use the adobe suite daily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance / Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Download your Project

Ability to Download the post/page etc. We are using this to embed training documents inside our software so the pages we create will be used for years to come by our customers. We only worry should Adobe decide to clean up old pages at some point, we have no way of storing the pages on our servers. Would be great to be able to print to pdf or download the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance / Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Copy & Paste

It would be amazing if we could copy a text box or similar and paste it somewhere else in the same project. It is stupid to have reenter everything all over again and try to resize it to match.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Standard 7 second or editable export times for spark post (animated video)

Adobe has done a great job with its spark post idea. However, much of the hard work becomes useless to users after they create their graphics.

I mostly use spark post to created animated stories for my personal and business accounts. Abut 75% of the time I create these great looking stories but when I export them they export as 3-4 seconds....only rendering the 2-3 second animation and 1 second of the final still graphic.

This does not give users (even myself who created it) enough time to read the message. The last one I made I had to click…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Texts which are small is getting blurred after downloading the project

Texts are getting blurred after saving them.
    The clarity shouldn't decrease

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi!! Would b nice if we can pin gif layers Inside adobe spark post together so they can move in the same drection

Would b nice if we can pin gif layers Inside adobe spark post together so they can move in the same drection

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please include time,location labels

Please include time,location labels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a spellcheck function to Adobe Spark

Add a spellcheck function to Adobe Spark, so when creating a slideshow or webpages, etc, Spark users can have their spelling checked while they work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The adobe spark application has worked very well with my creativity. However, I worked on a second video today and accidentally deleted it.

The adobe spark application has worked very well with my creativity. However, I worked on a second video today and accidentally deleted it. It's imperative to have an undeleted button to retrieve what was lost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HP Printer Support Help Number USA

HP Printer Support Number USA will repair all HP Printer issue online like installation, drivers, wifi connection problems, network errors, paper jam, not printing etc.
    Visit here http://www.hpprintersupporthelpnumber.us/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Brother Printer Contact Number USA

Dial Brother Printer Contact Number USA & fix your printer issues like Setup, Installation, network connectivity, wifi, Drivers for mac, window etc. call Brother Printer repair Services number USA.
    Visit here http://www.brotherprintersupportcontactnumber.us/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. remove auto animation when moving around icons

When moving around small icons, it automatically starts playing an animation which is very obnoxious. Please make that feature stop unless I go and choose to make animation. Also it would be cool to just animate an icon, or specific words. For example, I’d love to have snow falling on my most recent post I tagged adobespark in on Instagram under @bonomosdc. Check me out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base