How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Search option

69 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John Krol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability to search/filter one's own projects in the Project panel would be greatly beneficial! Thank you!

• Linda Eskin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search is critical. Folders would be lovely. I have hundreds of projects for my own businesses and for client work. I've named them to be searchable (Clientname FB New Year 2019, for instance). I can't believe there's no way to search. *sigh* Meanwhile, back to scrolling forever to find something I did a year ago. :-(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both search and folder if possible. If not, folder would be better as I know how I organized them.

Also ability to search Spark templates by specific topic rather than just category

• Teacuplady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search please!! I have tons of projects and need to go back and resize/update and it takes forever to scroll through when it's only 8 or so at a time showing. Folders would help too but right now search by name would be my preference.

Both search and folder / sub-folder options would be a superb addition to the feature set. In fact, I would suggest that search is now essential, particularly for those of use with hundreds / thousands of Spark Posts

• Anna Gunn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both a search option and a way of putting a folder organization in place would be great features (not and/or situation).
    Creating so many files to have to scroll through takes too long to upload if you are on wifi limited places.

I love the app I like the search idea & would love to see different religious symbols etc.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys, thought I'd share some constructive feedback. I love Adobe Spark! But ever since you changed the New project page, I find it far less useful and more difficult to use. The previous setup allowed you to search far more pre-existing templates (by scrolling sideways along the carousel) which were categorized by theme - i.e. business, seasonal (very useful!), travel, collages etc.). Now the templates are categorized by purpose (grow your business, teach and study etc.), and there's far fewer of them to gain inspiration from.

Also, the search function doesn't really serve the function you would expect. It appears only to be for finding a style of template (Insta post, Facebook video etc.), rather than a theme of post. For example, a user may wish to search for a "sale event graphic" for their business, then select a pre-existing template to edit... however instead I'm presented with a choice between 'brochure' or 'Etsy banner' etc.. which is not what I'm looking for. The wide range of pre-designed graphics is what made Spark a great go-to resource for novice designers and marketers. Resizing for a particular was only ever a click away, so it wasn't necessary to make the platform the top level select.

I still love Spark, but I don't think you quite nailed the new project facility with this update. Hope that makes sense. Thank you for the wonderful work you do.

• Teacuplady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love a search option and have never understood why there isn't one. Since the implementation of Instagram Stories I have been going back and doing a lot of resizing of old projects as I need them and currently need to scroll and scroll and scroll to manually find the one I need to adjust. I have tons of posts and it takes forever! I would love to be able to search by project name. Thank you.

• Landon Easley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to search, 'My Posts." Since I now have many designs on there, it takes like forever to find a previous design to rework on.

Thanks for considering this. If I had to choose, I would prefer to be able to put into folders. I use Spark for proposals for honeymoons, destination weddings and other travel proposals. so I like to use ones that have already done if someone is considering a place that has already been quoted. However, searching on terms in the title, or even better, on the page could be very helpful.
    I find it very frustrating to have to scroll down through a list of pages I have produced and click into one to see if it's the one that I want to copy to modify for another proposal, and then it's not the one I wanted and then I have to scroll again through them all, and they populate kind of slowely on the page.

Agree, folders are a must especially when you create a vast number of pages/projects. Not sure why this wasn't thought of for the launch. Trying to find a particular project amongst 20-30 is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Folders to be able to catalog pages I create into folders so I can catalog them to find them easier. It is tedious to slowly go through the web page as it populates my projects.

Or a search function to find them quicker

The ability to search is sorely missing. For example you describe "resume" in some of the promo language but then there is no way to find such a thing in the categories that exist. So one has to assume you don't actually have any designed resume examples....

• Peter Fae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search for Tltles of Spark Pages

I have around 150 spark pages+. TO go through them and work on my project, it's a task of scanning up and down, because when I work on them, as You know, it brings them to the top of the list. Having a SEARCH function that relates to the titles would be amazing.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base