How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Social media manger integration ( Buffer, especially from a browser)

Would be nice to have that integration, it would just cut out some extra work in posting across my channels.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dennis Cole shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dylan Roush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buffer is great for deployment to several different Social Media Networks. I use it for distribution on the big four. doing it directly from spark would be great.

there is a work around on ipad. if you download the buffer app, and add it to the share menu on your tablet, it will allow you to share through buffer that way. however, there is no desktop solution so a direct integration would be awesome.

• Bethany Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make Spark integrate with different meida planners.. or better yet.. ADD THE FUCNTION to Spark and help us save HOURS of extra work. I have to include each photo TO my adobe files, or leave it as an active collection in lightroom that is synced to mobile. Then I have to open in spark, AND then once i'm done working on the photo, or ad.. i have to upload it BACK to files... with my branding content and THEN download into my social media planner, THEN i can post. I appreciate you can post directly from spark, and thats great. but it's completely missing the boat on the need to plan our feed timelines.

• Brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to schedule a time and date for your posts. Reoccurring or one time on more sites

Feedback and Knowledge Base