How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Additional formatting for text

A few MS Word-type formatting features, like specifying exact font size, or bulleted lists. For example, dragging the corner of the text box to increase the font size is a pretty clunky method and if you need multiple text boxes to be the same size, it seems to be trial and error. But maybe I have more to learn!

20 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for the question. So Spark now has the ability to control the font size, letter spacing, and line spacing of a text box.

However, font formatting controls on an individual word/letter basis and bulleted lists are unfortunately not something we’re currently investigating.

Thanks,
Adobe Spark Team

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dariosky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More font formatting, please! When I write content in Spark Page, it would be nice if I could have more choice on text formatting.

• Nina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would just like to have an italic or bold option. Too much formatting on the Video maker almost makes it no different from Google Slides. I've already had students trying to dump too much info in a slide.

• Hniemann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - more font formatting. Trying to show this to students for use in classes, but when they need to italicize or bold or change the color of specific words in a paragraph, they can't. Spark is so easy and creative to use, but not useful when you need to do the basics that Word or PPT can. Bullets too!

• Irene W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree on font size being clunky. We need the copy to stay the stay size for multiple posts but it's very difficult. Wasting a lot of time continuously adjusting to look the same size.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am incredibly frustrated with Adobe Spark and I probably will not use it again. I am trying to make my text a single color and I do not want a "shadow," but I am unable to make this change. I feel very limited.

Feedback and Knowledge Base