How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Ability to download images in multiple formats

Add ability to create posts/images for download in multiple formats (jpg, png, eps, etc. Right now we can only download to JPG which is not best format for online.

24 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jessica Chase shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Right now, you can download Posts to JPG, and PDF (with vectorized text) coming soon.

We don’t have plans to export layered versions just yet, since the usual workflow tends to be Photoshop > Spark. Can you tell me more about how you’d like to use that, if it was available?

Thanks!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to choose my resolution settings as well as file type (Canva allows us to do this to a degree).

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to save these as EPS or PDF files or import into Illustrator would be GREAT! This program is really limited, so his would make it much more user friendly from a design perspective.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Export to Illustrator or Photoshop would be the greatest of the greatest!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to download a layered PSD would be amazing. The reason for wanting this is we quite often make moodbards for clients but afterwards the client wants to edit things themselves so they request the PSD only to realise that the image inside is a flat image from Spark. Also we sometimes have to put commercially sensitive images in the board and are therefore prevented from uploading these to the internet. Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base