How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Typekit Fonts

We should be able to import additional fonts from Typekit

71 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe Fonts should be activated on Spark, as well, once you've selected one for use. It is a missed opportunity for ease of control and full utilization of the package I've purchased. I would really love to see the feature added ASAP.

• Margo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I had read this thread before spending two hours on the phone with Adobe yesterday, only for customer (tech?) service to realize that the import font function is only enabled for NON-Adobe fonts, which seems silly and completely unhelpful for subscribers paying to use THEIR fonts with THEIR products, especially if it's WEB based. Otherwise, what's the point of creating "Web Projects" in Adobe Fonts? It's counterintuitive if Spark & Adobe Fonts can't sync; similar to how Portfolio & Adobe Fonts sync. Looking forward to the update; soon pretty please? Thanks.

• Irina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thats really-really nesessary! And normal glyph coverage, not only Latin.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just to add my comment to this - to use fonts from Typekit/Adobe fonts in Spark and presumably Porftolio that I get with premium would make extremely good sense and add value to the subcription I am paying for. thanks

very very annoying and seems really not very cleverly left out.. almost like leaving out an option to edit lol how long does it take to add in typekit?? seems like this has been an on going issue for over a year now...

• Ilene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Arrrgh, can't believe I can't add Adobe Fonts, glad you are working on this...

This would be really helpful as Spark is not our main software for design. We would very much like to use Spark for our Social Media marketing but it should reflect our brand and that include the fonts. So for us Typekit support is essential.

Feedback and Knowledge Base