How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Adobe CCLibraries Access

Being able to sync elements from an Adobe CC library or build a brand using elements from a library would allow for so much more flexibility in the spark app. As part of a college athletics department, this sort of functionality would let our graphic designers to supply all staff with branded logos, fonts, styles, and colors that could be tied into the automated layouts of spark. I’m sure this extends to almost all brands, especially in regards to fonts and brands with multiple colors, graphics, and styles.

43 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mark Vaske shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob Hutchings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously?! This isn't a feature? I'm creating assets in Illustrator and want to bring them across for my first foray into the world of Spark and I'm already groaning at the incompetence of it all.

The knee bone definitely isn't connected to the thigh bone when it comes to Adobe development!

• Crysta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I though this would have been a feature to begin with! Surprised it isn’t.
        I would love to have my previous color palettes save in a cc library automatically show up!

• Quentin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an art printmaking company working as a team is vital. Traditionally we have used illustrator, photoshop as the backbone of our daily creative applications. Times have changed, our clients now need, or request that we supply, marking media as well, this requires all members of the team to take photos of to be used with premier, and lightroom, and with the advent of spark supply social media ready content, but... no link to CC libraries makes this task 10 times more difficult we need to gather the content in a central location per project and allow any member of the creative team, to create the post. The advantage of spark, a great looking post with minimum design input which would take an enormous amount of time. In short CC library access is the most important feature that would benefit Spark.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to see this feature added as well. I'm actually surprised it's not already there. If Library assets are designed to be available across all applications, then make them available across all applications.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a feature where you can drag and drop Adobe Stock assets into Adobe Spark.

• Colby Saenz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow your Creative Cloud library assets be able to sync with Spark to allow a simple transition from creating the asset to using it in a post.

• Scott Padgett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was a shocker, only because I'm spoiled with the CC libraries available at my finger tips. (like reaching for your coffee and its not there). :)

• Mark Vaske commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chloe, it is a pretty interesting problem that our marketing and social media teams have been trying to solve. We have 24 teams, some of which have dedicated marketing and social media staff, while others that are supported only part time but have coaches or team staff (not design or social media experts) posting to social media. We are looking into ways of how to support them with the limited staff we have and one thing we have been implementing into our marketing workflow more and more is use of Creative Cloud Libraries in order to keep digital resources consistent and up to date across content being developed by marketing and communications staff. We have been looking for a tool like Spark that is simple to use while generating quality content for all of our teams, but we want a way to import elements of our brand such as custom fonts, logos, colors, and other styles (some of which we can already do with Spark). Being able to not only share a library but update that library with additional resources or edited resources would enable us to keep things consistent and quality high. Custom fonts which you mentioned in another post will be a great first step, but a living Library would be the perfect solution. Thanks for listening and please feel free to reach out!

Feedback and Knowledge Base