How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Add a custom URL

Be able to apply a custom URL

175 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Declined Feature  ·  AdminVeronica Belmont (Spark PM, Adobe Spark) responded  · 

Hello everyone —

First off, thank you for your feedback. It’s amazing that you’ve taken the time from your day to share with us how we can make Spark improve.

However, we’ve decided not to integrate a custom URL / domain feature into Spark Page. There are lots of big improvements coming soon, but in the interest of transparency I wanted to let you know.

Please follow up with me if you have any questions. Thank you!

79 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to add our own URL to the spark pages and videos feature. The posts are great and videos can almost be ok because we can download them. But if I want to add it to my website it becomes tricky.

You can just put the embed script on your custom hosted page to have your own URL, unless im missing something? Everyone seems to want custom URL features for spark but it isn't a hosting platform, simply a builder.

If you want a custom url, pay for hosting and a domain and import in the design?

• Anton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spark is such an easy to use software but actually useless without some basic features. Without custom domains, ability to transfer ownership of sites, and rename pages/site structure, how can anyone actually commit to Spark??

• Braces Box commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful if a Page can be named. Like Sophie officially expressed the connection on Facebook every single other stage it appeared as "My Page" from Adobe Spark. It is smarter to have the chance to demonstrate a custom name and site URL. Much obliged ahead of time. I figure this element would likewise be valuable for recordings. For posts I don't know since they get downloaded in any case I presume.
    Source: https://bracesbox.com/category/best-shoulder-braces

• joey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was about to make the jump to using spark instead of my current builder until I ran across this issue.

PLEASE get on this ASAP.

This would be the best funnel builder on the market if this was available...

• Libby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let us use our Domain name..... I want to use Spark, But I can not change my website address. I would even be willing to have "This website made by Adobe Spark" plastered all over my site.. But I have to keep my domain name, I would be willing to switch hosting over to Adobe if offered. Currently Spark is NOT usable to a small business if we can not use our own Domain. My business, my email, my brand identity, my website is all tied together. If you are going to take away MUSE give us an outlet through SPARK. We want to support Spark.. we love Spark.. but unfortunately this one thing, makes it rather useless for small business.

Love adobe spark. Hate that cannot insert hyperlink to personal pages. Spark has the icons available for FB, instagram etc but can’t insert a link. Doesn’t really make sense when the point is to create interest and communicate to your ‘audience’. A spark post is an attention grabbing tool so need to be able to link to other pages, info. Also, more font editing tools, like underline. And finally the ability to have more than one ‘brand’ through your account.

• OS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have asked for this feature (ADD custom URL) for months now and they don't seem to care and or provide this. Waste of money to get this tool is unable to add our own custom domain name. NOT renewing if this feature is NOT made available soon.

• Simon Gardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To get me to use Spark I really need to customise the URL. Please make this possible ASAP. Thank You in advance!

• JG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I'm still constructing (adding to) my Spark page that will hold my photography. And when I asked how my URL would read I was, to put it mildly, shocked. I don't mind having Adobe and Spark as part of it, but then I also saw a string of numbers and letters. This was sent to me as an example. "https://spark.adobe.com/page/jalNOs9je7O1z/" —How unprofessional and amateurish it looks. I will continue to build my Spark page, but PLEASE figure out a more professional-looking URL for us. Would it be too difficult to add after ".com/page/" our name at least, without having that string of numbers and letters. Thanks

• Phil Burnham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom URL/ publish to my own webserver.

Now you've stopped supporting Muse, we need an alternative for creating our own websites

This is one of the easiest packages to develop site content and would be highly beneficial to publish with my own URL

• TP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom URL is a huge driver in determining whether I'll use Spark.

Feedback and Knowledge Base