How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Add a custom URL

Be able to apply a custom URL

175 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone —

First off, thank you for your feedback. It’s amazing that you’ve taken the time from your day to share with us how we can make Spark improve.

However, we’ve decided not to integrate a custom URL / domain feature into Spark Page. There are lots of big improvements coming soon, but in the interest of transparency I wanted to let you know.

Please follow up with me if you have any questions. Thank you!

68 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Simon Gardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To get me to use Spark I really need to customise the URL. Please make this possible ASAP. Thank You in advance!

• JG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I'm still constructing (adding to) my Spark page that will hold my photography. And when I asked how my URL would read I was, to put it mildly, shocked. I don't mind having Adobe and Spark as part of it, but then I also saw a string of numbers and letters. This was sent to me as an example. "https://spark.adobe.com/page/jalNOs9je7O1z/" —How unprofessional and amateurish it looks. I will continue to build my Spark page, but PLEASE figure out a more professional-looking URL for us. Would it be too difficult to add after ".com/page/" our name at least, without having that string of numbers and letters. Thanks

• Phil Burnham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom URL/ publish to my own webserver.

Now you've stopped supporting Muse, we need an alternative for creating our own websites

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the easiest packages to develop site content and would be highly beneficial to publish with my own URL

• TP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom URL is a huge driver in determining whether I'll use Spark.

I spent all morning designing a Facebook post only to realize at the end - you cannot link in Spark?

Have purchased the additional creative rights for making my page, I am disappointed to learn that I can't customize my URL with my brand name. Is there any plan for this option to be available soon?

Thank you.

It would be useful if a Page can be named. Like Sophie already stated the link on Facebook an all other platforms is shown as "My Page" from Adobe Spark. It would be better to have the opportunity to show a custom name and website URL. Many thanks in advance. I think this feature would also be useful for videos. For posts I'm not sure because they get downloaded anyway I guess.

• Jeff S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If spark allowed me to use a domain that I already own I would be able to update my existing website with spark and ditch my old website provider.

• Sophie DeVooght commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Certainly for pages as right now when you share on Facebook the link shows as Adobe Spark. It surprised me to be honest. After being able to add fonts and choose logos, everything the viewer sees is well and purely branded so this seems a careless omission in keeping the funnel/vision/project clean.

• OS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, ability to use own domain name would be even better for branding.

• Bobby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to be able to edit the automatically generated Spark Page 'share' URL and create a custom URL would be extremely useful.

Many of us would use this for dynamic, weekly changing websites and a consisten url would be awesome!

Feedback and Knowledge Base