How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Add a custom URL

Be able to apply a custom URL

175 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone —

First off, thank you for your feedback. It’s amazing that you’ve taken the time from your day to share with us how we can make Spark improve.

However, we’ve decided not to integrate a custom URL / domain feature into Spark Page. There are lots of big improvements coming soon, but in the interest of transparency I wanted to let you know.

Please follow up with me if you have any questions. Thank you!

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what is the functionality of Spark if it can't be used with a custom URL?
        or give the ability to forward the custom domain to the Adobe website using https://

• Nils commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, welcome back Veronica! Long time no see...

This is really the most ignorant decision you could have choosen. The whole community asks for this (as well as other heavy asked features) and after years of silence you respond like this. Well done, NOT.

• Edwin Stainforth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please.

Now I have a URL on One.com (with DNS redirect to my Adobe Spark page), but they put the site through a 'frame', and it's all f***ed up on cell phones (letters way too small).

pffffff ...

• URBANSQUARE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid for ADOBE SPARK, built my website without being able to use my own domain name !?! Ugh! If this is no feasible, I’m sorry to say that SPARK is ****!

2018 Adobe wrote :
        Adobe is making our own investment in DIY website creation and welcomes all Muse customers to join our upcoming pre-release program for a new format that will be introduced this year as part of Adobe Spark.

It would be a huge improvement to be able to use my custom domain name with my Adobe Spark website!!!

• Jak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looked at using Spark to publish my business landing page... simply can't using it without custom URL assignment. Many other options at my fingertip; just was hoping to stay within Adobe CC to do everything.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base