How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Add a custom URL

Be able to apply a custom URL

175 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone —

First off, thank you for your feedback. It’s amazing that you’ve taken the time from your day to share with us how we can make Spark improve.

However, we’ve decided not to integrate a custom URL / domain feature into Spark Page. There are lots of big improvements coming soon, but in the interest of transparency I wanted to let you know.

Please follow up with me if you have any questions. Thank you!

72 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Wendell Simmons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just signed up for a CC plan to use Spark. Now I see that I can't redirect my domain so this is a no-go situation. It's back to non-Adobe world of Davinici Resolve, Wordpress, etc. Note to Spark product managers: Aren't your paid subscribers usually professionals where branding is a business priority?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's unfortunate. Firstly, having a custom URL helps with branding. Secondly, I HATE that I am giving Adobe free advertising through the URL while I am paying for the service. As soon as I find a similar product I'm skipping Spark.

• Maria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom URL - would like to know why you have decided on NOT integrating it given A LOT of paid customers are asking for it? Please reply.

• Namhla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day,

Can I please request to personalize my URL? Are the any changes on the above decision about NOT personalizing?

• Shay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that I've stopped giggling from Julian's response :), I am total frustration that I'm not able to link my new flyer to my website! I just purchased this product, and had been telling my event partners about it all day. It's a huge letdown that something that emphasizes professional graphics is being withheld. I may have to re-think this new subscription....#fail #MuellerReportRedactionJokes

• Julian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Veronica.

Thanks for your transparency on this. However, I have to agree with many of my peers here when I say that not being able to link to our own domains really makes us look like amateurs.

Since we all work hard and pay for your service, it kind of makes us an important part of this selection process. So, how about you shed a little light on this for us? We're not asking for the plans to the Death Star. He'll we'd be happy with the Mueller Report redacted version of why this feature can't be implemented. Seriously. I have been a paying customer for years and years. A little explanation couldn't hurt, could it?

• Martin Eseverri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please reconsider this. We're not asking for a revolutionary update :(((( Literally just let me link my own domain.

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not providing custom URLs makes the professional content we add to this amazing, beautifully easy and integrative website look amateur and something that's a scam website that will cause hard to your computer. Please for the love of god add custom URLs so we can provide professional content with a professional appearance

• syrimo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

must be something greater coming up. they got all this super marketing thing, sure they know. will wait for that "big improvements' and how that big thing can provide us solution for a "custom domain".

Adobe has an agenda to probably try to canabalize WIX other DIY web builders and only care about new customers not they loyal long-time patrons. Greed has left us behind on this requested feature! Glad I started my research early and found these posts. Now I know not to use this product and build my web on my own

• alvintoro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Geez thanks! You spent all this effort to make the tools so we can put all the parts together and build beautiful cars but there’s no way to bolt on the wheels after we’re done. What a waste of a product with so much potential!

"Exceeding abundantly above" will come to pass accounting for based on the power working inside us such as this one,that let us know were uniquely engineered with what I call "dormant abilities" These abilities must be ignited and released you must wake them up think of your untapped potential as a seed a seed is powerful thing It is programmed to be more than it presently is,and it does not look like anything that it will become

• Yakovski Sergey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi great Spark guys :)

Spark will must-invest to-app only with custom / branded domains.

Kindly think again about this Adobe-Revenue-Exploding feature. :)

what is the functionality of Spark if it can't be used with a custom URL?
    or give the ability to forward the custom domain to the Adobe website using https://

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base