How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Please allow for multiple brands

Please allow for multiple brands. Some of us have clients and it would be a great feature

590 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DonnaLee Bugden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

331 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would move from Canva completely if I could add multiple brands - otherwise it simply is too time consuming when I work for different clients. To delete brand and start again each time - hopeless waste of time.

Can someone from Adobe give an update on the time frame for this. It looks like was in the pipeline over a year ago. Would be brilliant to have this in use soon. Thanks

Most of the adobe suite was updated this month, but this feature is still not added. :-(

GBWhatsApp is a WhatsApp MOD and can be utilized to add new capacities to the well-known texting and visit application.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Adobe you are missing out on the multiple brand feature, also missing out on money as many of us would pay extra for this feature. Show your stock holders some love and implement this ASAP.

Is this update any closer to launching? Love this program but really would like this feature added.

• Craig Travis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like I’m spending as much time in Adobe forums talking about shortcomings as I am in their software this week.

5 months for an update on this? Really?

• David Siudmak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

RelayThat is already doing this. Frustrated that I missed out on the AppSumo lifetime deal while I'm paying the entire monthly CC Suite. When can we see this?

• Adrian Taropa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this had to be requested... Does Adobe not cater to Creative Agencies?? It's like allowing Photoshop to only save and work on one file at a time...
    Pls make this a priority!

• Tamija Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, I have multiple social media pages and platforms that I am now currently managing and having to rebrand each for every post can be very time-consuming.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base