How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Brand Collaboration

I need to be able to make a brand - logo, templates - the lot - as if for one business - and share this with others, so that a whole community can share in a common look accessing the same brand via spark - either via a common login or individual loggin into a common space.

82 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Freya Anduin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing Brand Identity is definitely a required feature. We're migrating from Canva because of that functionality and it will make a lot easier for teams to collaborate.

I do understand that Brand Roles might be a question on the development cycle as well, because we might not want interns to change the look and feel or the color of each post/frame/poster

• martijn k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please update with this function. Now we have risk that the band identity is not the same everywhere.

• James Jacob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing a Brand is unquestionably required. One issue I predict while enabling various individuals to alter a Brand is that on the off chance that non-creators are permitted to alter it, at that point somebody will in all probability mess up the plan or make it look awful.
        Source: http://moonlamps.info

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding another vote for this, it seems like the missing step to making Spark really usable for teams.

Basic, minimum features: the brand creator ('admin") should be able to add "users" (those who can access the brand templates for their own projects, but not make changes to the templates), or at the very least distribute a brand via link, etc.

Additional features: 1. Let brand creators can add additional admins - that way, if someone leave the company, the team wouldn't have to start from scratch. 2. "Lockdown" option, mentioned elsewhere in the thread.

• Mat Bee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing a Brand is definitely needed. One problem I foresee when allowing multiple people to edit a Brand is that if non-designers are allowed to edit it, then someone will most likely mess up the design or make it look bad. So it would be good if the fonts, colours and logos could be locked down so that only administrators (or the owner) could edit it. Basically I'd like to see a 'Share this Brand' button somewhere with a checkbox next to it saying "Allow user to edit this Brand".

This would be huge for my team. Right now we are managing brands across multiple accounts. If Canva can do this, surely Adobe can.

I would love for this feature to work similar to how sharing works for other Adobe CC apps, where teams can share assets among themselves. None of us will be around forever, so as staff depart for new positions or retire, it would be ideal for *what we're paying for* to include this most basic functionality.

I love Adobe products, but this is a huge disappointment and missed opportunity for us to continue our subscription.

• Sassy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to reiterate how key this request is for teams. Otherwise we're taking the time to set the brand up for each individual Adobe account, which is a hard sell when, like me, you're trying to showcase this as a good potential tool for your company's communications team.

• Stephanie Hardman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have loaded my adobe spark login with all our brand assets, and now my marketing team is asking if I can share with them in the cloud... I can't figure out how to do this!

• Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Would personally love the option to be able to share brands and manage multiple brands. Someone else suggested the functionality to "lock-down" the brands so that only certain people can choose what fonts or aspects of the design could be changed - very helpful for designers who want to let social/digital team members pump out work!

• Marlies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just created our templates and found out that we can't share it within our team. is ist already possible? or will it be possible soon?

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is SOOOO needed. I can do this with canva... I'd love to switch to this though. I'm a massive Adobe Fan. Any idea as to when this will happen?

• Barry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. I started using this application for our social media graphics and just assumed this was possible. I can't set up my managed brand to share so others can access it too??? That seems like it should be a foundational function of this type of application. Really disappointed that I've invested the time I have to this point!

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am considering Spark for our business but will not use it for our Team if we can not asset share or brand?

Are there any updates on when we might be getting this?

Our team was hoping to start using Spark for social media projects, but it's a bummer that I can't give anyone else access to the branded templates I've developed.

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great! Would love to see this work just like you can add collaborators to a Creative Cloud library. Please make this happen. Thanks!

• DBYT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im adding to this!! I would love to have this feature available as well. For Designer to create and PR team to work from the template that can be shared via email address. So when you have the three dots at the top right of the template one of the options would be "Share Template".

• Melscotty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently have Adobe Spark but would like to share the Brand & templates within Adobe Spark with the rest of my team. Canva is a good example of sharing templates and designs with teams. Learn from them.

• Tom Schreiber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you - Building 'shared brand templates for teams' functionality into Spark would be a key update from my perspective. Ideally a creative team could curate a branded template/asset library that users across the organization could access and customize as needed. (integrated with Creative Cloud libraries for CC users as well as Spark monthly subscribers)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base