How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

adding fonts for other languages than western

I just realize I can't use fonts with other code page than western, so the tool for me is not to use

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Maciek Jagielski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Irina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cyrillic that's a thing I relly need, or Spark became useless. Adobe Portfolio functions are almost similar, but tthere I can use extendet fonts and my fons from Typekit

• Mr. Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've just rolled out the Adobe suite to our International School Students here in Japan. Japanese fonts please! Chinese and Korean would be appreciated also.Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to use Spark for my French students, but cutting and pasting accents is a huge pain. Please add French characters so that I can use your product in the future!

• Mr. Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please for Japanese fonts too. I work at an international school in Japan and the students and staff would love this option. Thank you.

One more vote for Polish from me – but Unicode in generall is a standard now, so it shouldn’t be that complicated to add every language in the world – since we are all equally important :-) I have just fallen in love with Spark, but the lack of different languages support is frustrating. It’s only possible with my own fonts.

• JAMnews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me support the issue! We can't use Armenian and Georgian fonts - would be great if the problem is resolved somehow soon

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the Polish language Adobe Spark is useless, no Polish fonts. Please add support for Polish fonts (diacritics).

I love Adobe Spark tools. But some letters specific to Turkish alphabet, such as ı, ö, ü, ğ, ş, ç can't be used in fonts. Could you please support extended character sets for the fonts?

Feedback and Knowledge Base