How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Make an offline version!

I want to love spark, but this service is extremely slow! To the point that it's practically unusable. I know you can get it in the app store for iphone and ipad. Why not for Macbook?

I don't always have an internet connection, and even when I do the amount of load time it takes to make a couple images makes spark not worth it.

Right now it's faster for me to make multiple posts in photoshop.

67 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jonathan Ratzlaff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also LOVE an offline mode. Using this on my iPad or MacBook in meetings would be incredible. I use a lot of video in my presentations and I noticed you can't link to local video files. The video HAS to be uploaded to a hosting site such as Vimeo or Youtube which means the app doesn't truly function offline. This app is almost there! Creating fully locally saved glideshows and "websites" would make this app incredible.

• MK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please make an offline version. Especially for content that is sensitive/personal/confidential and can not be put online.

• Game Guardian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a first grade instructor and Adobe Spark is a basic stage for understudies/guardians to utilize. I have made a basic slideshow with my 25 understudies faces in there and music from the Adobe Spark program and it won't spare!! I even went off of Chrome and went to Firefox to check whether that was any better however no! It is simply much too ease back to ever be helpful. I will abandon it medium-term yet in the event that it doesn't spare I am will need to discover something different for our classroom to utilize. I am exceptionally baffled as I have had accomplishment with it previously.
    Source: https://thegameguardian.net/how-to-use-game-guardian

• xXghost892Xx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you really need to improve how fast this thing runs it super slow it took like 20 minutes to load up a slide you really need to put more backbone into this kind of thing.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is Spark offline? All I can see is an empty page. The code shows on the source side, though. Page has been up for 5 minutes, now. Is this normal?

Steve

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would much prefer an offline version too. I won't use any web design platforms that are only usable online, it just not always practical to do so, our internet connections can be very fickle and I want my work stored on my computer not somewhere in the cloud at the mercy of a goodness knows what a company that can shut everything down as per Muse EOL.

• Mark Bulpitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder if some people experiencing slowness maybe have browser extensions that are causing issues. Try disabling all your extensions and re-enabling one by one to find the culprit. I often have issues with ad blocker extensions.

I am a first grade teacher and Adobe Spark is a simple platform for students/parents to use. I have made a simple slideshow with my 25 students faces in there and music from the Adobe Spark program and it will not save!! I even went off of Chrome and went to Firefox to see if that was any better but no! It is just way too slow to be useful. I will leave it overnight but if it does not save I am going to have to find something else for our classroom to use. I am very disappointed as I have had success with it in the past.

So for those that have said it's slow...must have the most bottom end internet ever. Had zero problems with speed. And there already is an offline version and it's called "PHOTOSHOP" so ...there's absolutely NO need to create an Adobe Spark offline version unless you are going to put in all the design capabilities of Photoshop into it...I.E. moving Adobe truly to the cloud and eventually getting rid of photoshop, illustrator, indesign, for an all-in one SPARK/FUSION.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for offline version, yeah slow internet connections is still a thing and uploading hi-res photos makes this app unusable.

I also agree that an ability to export this to photoshop would be great as well

• Su Leone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This program is great, but SO SLOW! And it is impossible to download on either Chrome or Firefox.

• marcobley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After Adobe Muse I am on an search for an alternate. Spark could it be. But there is no offline Version. I also work with sensible pharmaceutic clients and I cannot upload it before its certified by the government. I think it could be Rapid Weaver …

• Lizzy Love commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGREED! I absolutely LOVE the idea of Spark and when its working at a decent pace it is incredibly useful to my businesses BUT when it is working slower then a snails pace it is completely useless to me. I work in photoshop........I am completely capable of setting aside the time to create all of this stuff from scratch......what makes Spark so awesome is the time saving capabilities ........so when it is soooooo slow that it takes 25 minutes just to upload or download a pic .......what is the point.......now its costing me time making itself irrelevant! I also understand the point of making it free online to everyone.....but for those of us paying for a creative cloud membership it would be super nice to have an offline version that works at the pace we want to work!

• Kevin Krahn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto
    Agreed, Spark is an intuitive, user friendly, well thought out program, that I know I could love... but It's snail slow on video...virtually unusable at least from my locale.
    Blame it on internet transfer speed?

I agree. Offline would be great but also because we are making moodboards with commercially sensitive images so are unable to upload them.

That, and the ability to export a layered PSD would be the bomb! 💣

Feedback and Knowledge Base