How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Save photos in a Spark folder

I'd like to be able to save photos I've found in the tool. In working with a few different pages, I wanted to reuse photos, but didn't want to have to search them again (and didn't want to save them in my own folder). Would be great to access them from the "find a photo" sidebar.

41 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LakeTabourie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mostly create Posts, so I’m mostly concerned with photos availability within Posts, perhaps for some it would be useful to also be available in Pages and Videos.
        I’ve been happy so far with the length photos have stayed available whatever that is. For example, when A holiday comes around I can usually find last years post and modify it.
        For each project I usually create a 16x9 slide and Facebook post, an Instagram post 1:1, a web banner 2:1, and a Poster 17x11.
        I use the duplicate function and resize each post and tweak it. However, if I delete the project then my uploaded picture is no longer “available” so I will have to upload it again if I want to use it again. It seems if I can upload it once and reuse it, then it would save server space rather than uploading it many times.

• Dave Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to reuse an uploaded photo without uploading it again would be great. I generally make several formats of a project and while I can duplicate the project and resize it, it would be nice if under the photo section you could see recent pictures you have used and uploaded so you could quickly use them again. (This is partly a need since it is so difficult to find older projects, the project folder feature may solve this issue).
        This is similar to another idea called "Save photos in a Spark folder", but it would be nice if both recently used AND recently uploaded were able to be viewed and selected again without having to search for or upload them again (at least until we delete the project).
        Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base