How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Folders Please!

Yes, we need folders for project organization please! I teach 300 students and would love to use folders per class and per project. Thanks!

335 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

126 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's try with some tags to be heard: #unbelieavble #we want folders #weneedfoldersbiggenthansparks #foldersnow #adobewepayalreadytoomuch #wewantfolders #welivewithfolders #priority1forfolders #wewantfolders

• Annie Britton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is ABSURD that this service, which many people are paying to use, does not have folders (or tags) yet. This should be in Tools 101 for project management. Please give another update if possible on the status of this feature because it has been almost a month since the previous update which really had no real information on a timeline. Thanks!

Folders would be great, tags would be fine too as you could apply more to one spark.

• AdminChloe McConnell (Product Manager, Adobe Spark) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for checking in on this feature and sharing your feedback! We can't wait to provide you with a way to organize your projects!

We closed the beta of the folders feature and we are focusing on ironing out some bugs. I'll keep you posted when we have a clearer timeline to give you the ability to organize!

In the meantime, did you know that you ca filter your projects (by Post, Page, Video) or sort your projects (A-Z, Date Modified) to find certain projects more quickly?

Thanks so much,
        Chloe

• Brant Feldman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I am working on different projects right now you just have to scroll through everything to figure out where it is... I think it would be great if you could put different jobs in a more organized way so if you like a particular look you can just duplicate it and go from there.

• Brittany Pailthorpe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need folders for Spark. Please please please.

Maybe roll-out sub-folders for Posts first?

This is something that would make A LOT more people use Spark. And keep users from leaving.
        I have projects (lyric videos, ecards, etc) that require 60+ spark posts per project.
        So you can imagine how many posts I have in my projects feed.
        Creative naming only gets you so far, please roll-out folders.

Please!!!!!!!

I'm seriously begging you. Please.

• William Teixeira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good Morning! I am Brazilian and I use Adobe Spark service a lot and would like to suggest two things:

First - Putting the folder service in order to separate the files into categories, this would help a lot in the organization.

Second - Translate Spark to PT-BR, to make it easier to access.

Thank you very much for the space

• Dave Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folders would be awesome.
        There may be other possible solutions, however, to this big problem of waiting for thumbnails to load so you can scroll down and wait for more to load etc. until you finally find the old project you made that you want to edit. It's slow even with a 200mbps connection. Some other possibilities might be smaller thumbnails, an A-Z index, a search bar to search for the project name, or even just getting rid of the "load more" button and just let them load.
        I love how Spark has helped me create projects quickly, with high quality, and in many various sizes with ease. I'm just hoping when folders is released it isn't only a part of the paid version.

I just quit using Adobe Spark on regular basis. It's impossible with no folders to organize the posts. :-/

• Kiersten Mari VanderWest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chloe! What's the update? I'm drowning in posts and it takes forever to find what I need to update dates and room information. PLEASE HELP! WE NEED FOLDERS!

• Colette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chloe!

Below you said the feature was set to go live in November - any word on
        folders for Spark? I find myself using it so much less than I would like to because
        of the lack of this feature, and this would completely change my workflow.

Thanks!

Folders would be ideal, so that we can group creations.. example..
        1. If I’m creating for different business
        2. If I create multiple ads for different holidays..

Scanning and scrolling now looking for ads already done are time consuming

• Kayla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really be interested in testing this as well if you are looking for people.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base