How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Collaboration - Support for more than one editor

It would be great if you could configure specific Page, Post and Spark projects in My Projects to allow other users to edit these projects.
(Multiple users for one project)

418 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tobias Mulzer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your feedback. As an update: We are exploring collaboration features in Spark!

We are also looking for beta users, so please email me if you are interested in testing some new features.

Thanks,
    Chloe

223 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the K-12 education space and I'm getting lots of requests from teachers for something similar to this feature. They're looking for a way to pair students in groups and have them collaboratively edit a project together, similar to what they'd do in Google Docs or Slides. Some sort of ad-hoc group creation or an ability to share their presentation with someone in an editable format instead of just the final product.

• Mike @ Red Apple Buzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chloe. I'd like to be a beta user. I want to be able to help clients to use Adobe Spark and to share brand projects with clients to empower them to be prolific in their output.

• Megan F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. Is a collaboration feature going to be available in Spark? We have a team that frequently shares and collaborates on other Adobe files and we're looking to start using Spark for creating videos but the missing share function is going to cause issues quickly for us.

• Nicole Torling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I manage a design team as part of an in-house Marketing/Communications division. We work in the non profit healthcare sector. The design team currently collaborates with our social media managers who are starting to use Spark for both doctor member and national public channels. We are interested in creating templates for shared use and would provide some very useful insight during beta testing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@chloe - I've just created a project that I'd like to share with colleagues to translate into other languages. Has this got to Beta yet?

• Karen Minor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am seeing that this discussion was from a year ago. Has any progress been made to allow for collaboration over multiple devices? Students would love to use Spark Page and are having to use Google sites because teachers require collaboration across devices in the classroom.
        Thanks for working on this!
        Karen Minor

• April T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too need to share templates with junior members of the team. Is there a release date for this feature? I hate having to use canva to share designs and brand elements.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I create announcements every day and student aides help me put them together. I would love for us to use this feature of multiple users for one project. I need to double check their work because our announcements are projected on a screen for the whole school, gotta make sure it is correct.

• Katie Mongue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also volunteer to become a beta user. This would be a very powerful tool for my team.

• Rich Spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My team would love be on the beta for this as it's really the only bearer to our team using this tool at scale.

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also... It's been TWO years since this was recommended as a feature... Come on guys.

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sooooo need this!! I have an assistant and I'd love to create the templates that she can use going forward. Plus I need her to create other things and have access to logo files and fonts, etc.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base