How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Transfer Projects to a different account/user.

Transfer Posts created in one account to another account or user (within Adobe Accounts), so more than one person can collaborate in a shared environment. Or in my instance, that I made several Posts but then realized I was using my personal ID as opposed to the Work one and now there's no option to even download and transfer (like Spark Page & Video). Somehow it's missing the option to show and download projects.

165 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Norton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this suggestion! Curious to everyone who voted this up:

Are you more interested in inviting others to collaborate on a shared project or being able to transfer projects from one account to another? And why?

Thanks for your feedback!

93 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mainly sharing collaboration but not against transferring accounts either. As a teacher, students working in groups need to have the project shared between members in order to complete a task. Having done a video recently, it was obnoxious to have the students work from from 1 laptop at a time and under 1 account . It's fine if only one person can edit it at a time but working off one account made things unnecessarily challenging and a waste of class time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd ask my colleague to work on a single spark post, so that se can improve it, and I'd also love being able to move a few creations, from my personal, to the business account
        Thanks!

• Allison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both! But mostly transfer a project from one account to another, as the creative making content for another individual or company - they really should be able to control the content once it is complete. But I am not going to create it on their account.

Both, we are interested in Both!!! Let's have projects not only transferable but also be able to collaborate within a similar domain at least!

• Matt Sweet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Adobe Suite is highly collaborative and it's a shame Adobe Spark doesn't follow a team based approach to managing the online projects. It would be super useful for each member of our team to be able to share, amend and adjust the same social templates.

Tyler, Google has a feature called offloading that allows you to take files you've saved in a Google Drive, managed by an employer, and transfer them to a personal Google account.

Adobe, if you're reading this, I hereby make the feature request for being able to offload Adobe Spark documents.

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In response to your question Chloe, and I'm sure others have mentioned this already. But I personally would love to be able to transfer to a different account, because if I were to create something under this account, which is paid for by my company, and I then decide to leave, then I have no way of taking this content with me, as it is tied to my current company account.

• Selena Wolf Berkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same issue. I started my position and was using my personal account but then my company decided to pay for it under my work email but now I have work that I can't transfer that I use often for workshops and presentations.

Interested more in transferring projects. Several of our students started creating projects while "signed in with google" rather than "enterprise ID", and we'd like to get all their Spark projects into the correct account.

I agree with the previous post. If someone leaves the company, the admin should be able to transfer their projects to someone else.

I want to transfer them - what if an employee leaves the company and someone else takes over their position - all of their work is lost since the account is tied to their email.

• Dillon Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chloe McConnell,

I am in charge of Social Media for a large non-profit. Within our organization, we have departments with individual social media and marketing accounts in addition to our over-arching general account. I do the majority of creating and posting content for our general account, however, most of the departments also have a person who posts only for them.
        The struggle I face is keeping the brand as consistent as possible. It becomes time consuming to require all posts for all individual department accounts to go through me, but not all are great at creating something presentable or that follows the model and culture of our brand. It would be nice if was able to send templates/projects that I find, create, or select off Adobe Spark's pre-generated templates and send to the accounts of those who post to our individual department accounts. This way, they could have a list of pre-approved templates/projects on their account that they could upload a new picture to, change text, and/or change colors and post without my approval for every post.
        My needs are not of collaboration, although that may be nice, but that I'd like to transfer projects from one account to another.

People may develop content under a contract for an institution and need to transfer that content to someone within the said institution. For example, I made a number of pages using spark for a local college and I would like to transfer it to those who use it.

I highly encourage all of you to contact support to complain about the inability to transfer Spark Post projects to another account. This forum is obviously not being monitored; in fact, the Product Manager hasn't even responded to the posts here in almost a year. I think the only way to get their attention is to contact Adobe Spark support. I have done so myself. They've acted as though they have never heard of this issue and that others haven't contacted them about it. So...please everyone, contact support!

• Whitney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My situation is that I have created a web page for an organization within Spark, and in order for another employee to access and make updates to that page, they have to use my login credentials. If I were to move on from this company, I would need to transfer certain projects so that they could continue to be updated by others. There is also the current issue of the other employee having access to all of my other projects, and even though these don't need to be private, I do not want to run the risk of these files being accidentally deleted/edited. So: Ideally, Spark would have the option of sharing individual projects for collaboration, and also the option to transfer ownership to another Adobe user.

• Nils commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2 years - no progress. No possibility to handover a spark setup to a client without working in his account.

Adobe, could you please explicate the products target group? All the pro users, who are getting more and more annoyed of your disappointing releases - maybe we are not the right users for your product? Everything we asked for to support our work with clients was announced but never delivered. You are blowing up the classic products with features nobody asked for but completely ignore explicit requests.

Just commented below on the importance of being able to transfer a Spark Page to another user/account. To reiterate, this product is absolutely useless without the ability to transfer completed pages to clients for their use. I would think that Adobe would make this improvement ASAP due to the fact that it would increase new accounts for Adobe as every one of my clients would have to sign up and pay for an Adobe account in order to have access to and use the Spark Page I designed for them. For such an innovative and creative company...one would think you would have figured out the math on that one long ago, Adobe!

I have a commercial construction client that I do a lot of photography for and have used that photography to build them a Spark Page. Just now realized that I cannot transfer the Spark Page that I designed to their account...which is ridiculous. Why am I paying for an upgraded account if I cannot provide clients with the page that I built for their use!? Come ON Adobe!!

• Brad Garlich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a team with team accounts, we can currently share other native Adobe files via the cloud storage, we can also share libraries and Adobe Stock. It's crazy I can't share my "native" Spark files for someone to pick up and work with. My teammate had to recreate some elements of my video because I could only share the final export, not the editable environment.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base