How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Transfer Projects to a different account/user.

Transfer Posts created in one account to another account or user (within Adobe Accounts), so more than one person can collaborate in a shared environment. Or in my instance, that I made several Posts but then realized I was using my personal ID as opposed to the Work one and now there's no option to even download and transfer (like Spark Page & Video). Somehow it's missing the option to show and download projects.

201 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Norton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this suggestion! Curious to everyone who voted this up:

Are you more interested in inviting others to collaborate on a shared project or being able to transfer projects from one account to another? And why?

Thanks for your feedback!

112 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love the option to have more than one person collaborate on a Spark project. Students could make a group page/video/post for their final projects, Students could also submit their finished project to be graded if they were allowed to add their teacher/instructor as a collaborator. As it is now, I have to go from computer to computer for each student to show me his/her completed project. It is one-on-one time, but it takes out the presentation skills that students need to show their work in front of their peers.

• Michelle Wendt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we beed this,as it was mentioned over a year ago, one would think we would hear about the progress towards this goal?

• Linda C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of our professors created a bunch of lectures in the free version, not realizing that we have Adobe CC. Now he cant switch over to the paid account

• Sarah Geer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to transfer projects from when I was using a personal business Adobe CC account, to my new full-time work license.

I'm leaving my company and need to transfer a couple of presentations that we use for training to another user. Without that feature, they're going to have to re-create them from scratch.

• MarceliGonçalves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need an option to download projects to another Spark account and an option to collaborate with another spark account for share the projects with my work colleaguues.

I have CC and wanted to transfer old projects from Spark to this new account but can't. We don't want to pay twice for Spark and CC so are stuck having to let go of old projects and start again on CC. Really not useful for so many people!

• Korinna Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a personal account and also a work enterpriseID. I accidently made some work projects logged into my personal account and would like to transfer them.

• Brian Puente commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work at a university and I think that having the ability to move projects in Spark from Student's Enterprise IDs to their own personal accounts would be amazing for our students so they can carry their work with them when they graduate.

• Pauline Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desperate to move projects created in a personal account to a school account. Both have the same email address except school belatedly created enterprise IDs.
    Would love to be able to migrate 2 years of projects to the school account!

That would be an awesome feature! I ran into the same issue: using personal id instead of work id.

• Nicholas Cardoza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I opened a new account for my business and want to transfer my old spark projects to my new account but it's currently no possible apparently. This is an easy feature to add and it's frustrating that I need to recreate all these projects in a new account... SMH. @adobe, please add this simple fix.

thank you,

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s absolutely ridiculous that you can’t save files locally or on the cloud to use with another account. This is not the only Adobe app that has this issue. We pay a lot of money to use CC and this seems like a very basic request and a fundamental flaw with Adobe software/apps. Adobe team sort it out!

• Max Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both should be available. I need an option to download projects to another Spark account and an option to collaborate with another spark account. It can be only people with full license too, but this needs to exist.
    You can create an option to download projects and another option to add user to a project. I can't believe this doesn't exist yet.

There sure are a lot of the same requests for a transfer option and a collaboration option. Now how about doing something about it. You want teachers to use SPARK and it is free to use but teaching kids and having them work on projects on a single computer when they are supposed to collaborate with each other is crazy especially in this age of collaboration.

I don't want to lose the projects that I already created in a personal account. Now my school district has the adobe premium plan and I don't want to fork out the $350 for another year because I have it available to me through my school account. I want to transfer all of my projects to my school account.

• Hans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same. I became familiar with and enthusiastic about spark at work. Created some pages and now want to continue on a private account. Is there a possibility to transfer my personal projects that I created at my work account to a private account?
    Thanks, Hans

• Annika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This drives me crazy, we have accounts in work, but I have one and another member of staff has another - so I have to make all the templates twice. I need to be able to share editable templates between staff members so that I don't have to duplicate my workload!

• Marnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe really needs to make Sparks more versatile in this way. We got the files from the person (firm) who created them when she retired. They need to be updated and it seems we have to recreate them even though we just paid tons of money to buy them in the first place. All these security things Adobe is putting in place are driving us batty. (Trying to use nice words.)

• Nina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mainly sharing collaboration but not against transferring accounts either. As a teacher, students working in groups need to have the project shared between members in order to complete a task. Having done a video recently, it was obnoxious to have the students work from from 1 laptop at a time and under 1 account . It's fine if only one person can edit it at a time but working off one account made things unnecessarily challenging and a waste of class time.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base