How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Share templates

It would be good for my clients to find a program where I can create social post graphic templates that are consistent with the rest of their design collateral. So adding templates from Creative Cloud with background images and editable text. Or create templates to share with friends for use in the app. I know its a fun app to use, but if I could use it so users can create interesting social post graphics while adhering to their brand guidelines that would be awesome.

135 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nath Moss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fredrik Johansson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have an Adobe Enterprise Subscription for our entire agency. It would be super effective to have the ability to allow all of our Adobe Enterprise supscriptions access to the Branded templates we have created for us.
    But this does not seem to work right now?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would LOVE to be able to share a project with someone on my team who can then edit, make adjustments, etc. in the app.

• Ortegon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let one user share an EDITABLE COPY of his or her Spark Page with another user.

• Audrey Cross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow representatives from businesses and universities to make templates for Spark Page/Post that meet their organizational brand standards. This would include customization options for font, colors, logo, disclaimers, etc. Without the ability to brand an individual Spark Page or to make & share a branded template, people at my university would not be allowed to share content created with Spark.

• Kathryn Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow changes to be made to the template so that groups could upload their own logo/branded templates in lieu of the currently made ones.

• Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to create templates or designs and share them with others. Then they can download them as is, or they can edit them from where I left off.

• Priska Fuchs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a teacher I would like to share projects with my teacher colleagues. If they could use it as a template and add ideas or make small changes it would. be great. I could also prepar templates about a topic for students to complete it. A modern and much more creazive worksheet if you want.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base