How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

Share templates

It would be good for my clients to find a program where I can create social post graphic templates that are consistent with the rest of their design collateral. So adding templates from Creative Cloud with background images and editable text. Or create templates to share with friends for use in the app. I know its a fun app to use, but if I could use it so users can create interesting social post graphics while adhering to their brand guidelines that would be awesome.

107 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nath Moss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  AdminVeronica Belmont (Spark PM, Adobe Spark) responded  · 

Hey everyone! As you may have seen, we merged this request with a few others that will be potential solutions that we’re working on.

One thing to note is that you can create “templates” in the iOS app by creating remixable projects. You can share those with other users, and they can edit them. The main issue is that if they don’t have access to premium features, then they won’t be able to add the brand logo. But this would be a temporary workaround for what you’re trying to accomplish — the new features in the works will be better.

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! It is important that the person who uses my template can save it in his or her own Spark, so he or she not just makes changes on my project but can take my template and adapt it to his/her own use.

• Elena Dormann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would very much appreciate such an offer. Would be very helpful indeed for my students to use other templates and save them in their own Spark. Thanks.

• Priska Fuchs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's great. For me it's important that the person who uses my template can save it in her own Spark, so he or she not just makes changes on my project but can take my template and adapt it to his/her own use.

• Golf Guide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have an Adobe Enterprise Subscription for our whole organization. It would be super compelling to be able to permit the majority of our Adobe Enterprise supscriptions access to the Branded layouts we have made for us. In any case, this does not appear to work at the present time?
        http://golfguides.info/best-game-improvement-irons

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I would like to upload my own templates to adobe spark rather than the templates you generate. Otherwise the spark pro is pretty limiting

• Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great for us to be able to create libraries with design collateral and share with other team members and/or clients to edit/comment/approve.

Spark Team, any update? I desperately need this feature for my social media team

• Fredrik Johansson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have an Adobe Enterprise Subscription for our entire agency. It would be super effective to have the ability to allow all of our Adobe Enterprise supscriptions access to the Branded templates we have created for us.
        But this does not seem to work right now?

I would LOVE to be able to share a project with someone on my team who can then edit, make adjustments, etc. in the app.

• Ortegon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let one user share an EDITABLE COPY of his or her Spark Page with another user.

• Audrey Cross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow representatives from businesses and universities to make templates for Spark Page/Post that meet their organizational brand standards. This would include customization options for font, colors, logo, disclaimers, etc. Without the ability to brand an individual Spark Page or to make & share a branded template, people at my university would not be allowed to share content created with Spark.

• Kathryn Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow changes to be made to the template so that groups could upload their own logo/branded templates in lieu of the currently made ones.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base