Spark General- Feature suggestion

How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Transfer Projects to a different account/user.

Transfer Posts created in one account to another account or user (within Adobe Accounts), so more than one person can collaborate in a shared environment. Or in my instance, that I made several Posts but then realized I was using my personal ID as opposed to the Work one and now there's no option to even download and transfer (like Spark Page & Video). Somehow it's missing the option to show and download projects.

210 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

114 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this suggestion! Curious to everyone who voted this up:

Are you more interested in inviting others to collaborate on a shared project or being able to transfer projects from one account to another? And why?

Thanks for your feedback!

2. Save photos in a Spark folder

I'd like to be able to save photos I've found in the tool. In working with a few different pages, I wanted to reuse photos, but didn't want to have to search them again (and didn't want to save them in my own folder). Would be great to access them from the "find a photo" sidebar.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom text shapes.vector shapes upload option

Custom text shapes.example If we upload a vector love symbol we can use that symbols as text shape. Custom shapes .

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for the question. Providing the ability to upload custom vector shapes is something that we’re currently researching for Spark Post.

In the meantime, we provide users access to Noun Project icons that they can search for and add to any Spark Post or Spark Video project. You’ll be able to find hundreds of heart symbols there that you may use.

Thanks,
    Adobe Spark Team

4. Password Protection Option

Spark has great potential for professional creatives in that it can be used to easily create beautiful proposals, decks, mood boards, and treatments. However, the current lack of privacy options, such as the ability to set a password requirement to access a published page, make using Spark for these purposes risky because proposals and treatments typically require confidentiality and protection.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve been exploring ways that we could implement this — one way is with template sharing, which we are going to build in this year (so you could share templates with your team or outside folks via email). Would that be enough to solve this problem? Email invites?

Veronica

5. Nonprofit discount

We are a small nonprofit (Creating a Family, the national adoption & infertility education and support nonprofit) that provides support for families adopting children who have experienced abuse and neglect. We are interested in creating videos in-house to further our mission in educating and supporting families. It would be so very helpful if you could offer a discount or heck, even give back by offering your services at no cost. I'm not sure a tax deduction would be helpful, but we are a 501(c)(3) and could provide that.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Data Analysis

Each of my pages show how many people have viewed and how many have liked. But, I have yet to find a way to view where these views are coming from. Any sort of data behind these numbers would be helpful. Who? Where did the pings come from? Repeat views?
    Additional information will help to do a better job of creating more meaningful, targeted marketing.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Project Analytics

Beyond single views and "Appreciate's"...

Unique page views, user behavior, sessions, average time on page, data comparison with more popular Posts/Video's/Pages, etc.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Social media manger integration ( Buffer, especially from a browser)

Would be nice to have that integration, it would just cut out some extra work in posting across my channels.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please can you put a HUGE "make new ***" tab on the entry page? I find it extremely hard just to find the place where to make a new page

Please can you put a HUGE "make new ***" tab on the entry page? I find it extremely hard just to find the place where to make a new page.

Navigation to the options to create are impossibly hard to find and irritatingly frustrating

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Spark General- Feature suggestion

Feedback and Knowledge Base