Spark General- Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is your Cash app not working? Contact Cash App Customer Service Number here

The Cash app is no doubt an efficient way to easily transfer funds from one account to another in seconds. Apart from sending and receiving money directly from the app, users can also use the Cash app’s debit or atm card to withdraw money from the ATM. Despite the app’s easy-to-use features, sometimes it does not work. You can link on the link provided here and in seconds you can easily access the Cash App |Customer Service Number.
    https://www.square-cash-app.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Easily Get Rid of Cash App account by deleting it permanently

If you no longer want to use the Cash app then you can easily Get Rid of the Cash App by deleting it permanently. Before deleting your Cash app account make sure that you move out all your money or cash from the Cash app account otherwise, later on, you can have troubles in accessing your own money. Go to profile, find and tap on “close my account”. Please click the link below, to follow the complete procedure.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/how-do-i-get-rid-of-cash-app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Search immediate tips to tackle Cash App Transfer Failed situation:

Cash app customers need to search for immediate tips to tackle the Cash App Transfer Failed situation. The modification in technology has brought a kind of revolution at the global level. Now people do not like to visit the bank branch, instead, they carry on the cash app for transactional objectives and also to pay online after shopping if possible with a sufficient cash app balance.
    https://www.square-cash-app.com/blog/cash-app-transfer-failed/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Accessibility

I would like to request that Adobe Spark files be accessible for screen readers so I can post to my website - thank you

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned Feature  ·  Amy Zhong responded

Hi everyone! We’d love to hear your feedback on how we can make Spark Post more accessible for you to use.

As you know, accessibility can include many thing things, please comment here on what aspect of the app you’d like to see improvements first. The more detail the better.

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base