Spark General- Feature suggestion

How can we improve Adobe Spark in general?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please allow for multiple brands

Please allow for multiple brands. Some of us have clients and it would be a great feature

590 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

331 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve Education Account Sync

Super happy that Adobe has created education accounts for students, especially those under 13 BUT we are in a very large district and our IT department said that the Adobe Sync would be way too much to manage. Uploading a daily CSV is unrealistic and creating their own syncing feature is out of the question. We are a Google School and there are easier ways to turn on the sync users feature with Google so that the users are continually updated (BrainPOP and Discovery Education are two examples). We want to use Adobe, but need an easier way to make…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. remove appreciate button

I'm a paid subscriber and would like to know if I can remove "Appreciate" button from the page I created. At least make it optional.

I recently saw you are working on the ability to have or create multiple brands. This would be awesome because I'm a freelancer with many clients that could utilize Spark.

Thank you!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a NSEW arrow button for Man's Hands

I use a Galaxy Note 9 and I Absolutely love Adobe Spark. After 25 years of Graphic design experience I can now do 95% of my jobs with my thumbs. I get what spark is and say it's the future. Long line this project. Ok two (2) features: make a arrow button or draggable arrows to move elements smaller than a thumbprint around on the screen 2.) More Animation, Animation, Animation! We're competing for attention against Snapchat, and IG Models.

Awesome App!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started Development  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about fixing your server connections? "Bad connection. Sorry we're having trouble connecting to our servers."

How about fixing your server connections? "Bad connection. Sorry we're having trouble connecting to our servers."

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Animated Video Collage

It would be great to be able to create video collages that are animated with various transition options.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Brand Collaboration

I need to be able to make a brand - logo, templates - the lot - as if for one business - and share this with others, so that a whole community can share in a common look accessing the same brand via spark - either via a common login or individual loggin into a common space.

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lightroom access

If we can we access images directly from Lightroom for Mobile Spark app.
    Otherwise one has to first download the images.
    Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Text

I feel that text needs to be more manageable. No need for major special effects. I like that it is simple but would like to have Spelling options and a way to edit text that if I want the sentence to be on the other line I can do it! for example create a size for the title page and not be stuck to the brand or the template.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exporting projects to Illustrator and Photoshop

I know this has been said before but I will repeat. Can you please add an 'Import and Export' feature from Spark to Photoshop and/or Illustrator?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adobe CCLibraries Access

Being able to sync elements from an Adobe CC library or build a brand using elements from a library would allow for so much more flexibility in the spark app. As part of a college athletics department, this sort of functionality would let our graphic designers to supply all staff with branded logos, fonts, styles, and colors that could be tied into the automated layouts of spark. I’m sure this extends to almost all brands, especially in regards to fonts and brands with multiple colors, graphics, and styles.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Using Adobe Spark for templates for my clients.

I saw Hubspot creates templates for social posts and allows their audience to edit the text within the social post templates. How can I get that for my company?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Did curved/arc text die?

I see this feature was first requested in 2016 then 2018 now I'm requesting it in 2019. The ability to curve text. Hey I use Phonto too and they can do this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. File Search

I would love to see a search option in "My Posts." We have a lot of media that is created in 3-5 different sizes/formats. I want to be able to type in "Event Name Here" and have all versions of that event flyer be at the top of "My Posts." Going back to edit a flyer I made 2 months ago because of last minute changes, I have to scroll a very long time for each version of the project.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rotatable image grid versus the current fixed north south grid system. Snapping every fifteen degrees would be great!

I think that very creative media would be created if users could rotate the basic grid system used by Spark Post. It would bring a whole new dynamic to the current layouts. Pictures dropped into the new rotated grid would by default align with whatever rotation the grid is set at, but could be later freely rotated. There should probably be a ‘lock to grid orientation’ toggle you could select as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support for line breaks in paragraph text.

In a text box that contains multiple paragraphs there is no way to increase the space between paragraphs or add a manual line break/space. This means each paragraph needs to be it's own text box, which doesn't really work well for many styles and is just a silly work flow.

More customization of text would make Spark a very useful tool, but without simple things like that and the ability to specify font size, I think I'll go back to Illustrator/Photoshop.

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. You could make it work reliably

Please make it work reliably.
    In two hours of work it crashed about 20 times today.
    During the download of a 50 MB video it asks me 10 times, whether I am still working.
    I am asking myself what I am paying for.
    For a FREE program I would accept these setbacks, but not for a program, where I pay a monthly fee.
    This is ridiculous.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to download images in multiple formats

Add ability to create posts/images for download in multiple formats (jpg, png, eps, etc. Right now we can only download to JPG which is not best format for online.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Right now, you can download Posts to JPG, and PDF (with vectorized text) coming soon.

We don’t have plans to export layered versions just yet, since the usual workflow tends to be Photoshop > Spark. Can you tell me more about how you’d like to use that, if it was available?

Thanks!

19. API for third party applications integration

It would be great if you develop or publish an API (Application Program Interface) so other developers can take advantage of your tools and integrate them into new applications.

For example, to integrate a workflow process:

In your design tool I would need to:
    - Upload our own templates
    - Upload our own approved image stock (users shouldn't be able to upload or select any other photos / images)
    - Define the available color palette
    - Should be able to render images for different targets (Print, social media, web sites, etc.)
    - Users should be able create their designs freely…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Let users enlarge photos in mobile device

Currently if the page is opened in iOS safari users can enlarge an image with their fingers. However the same will not work in Chrome. Once users tap on an image an image gallery will show up. The images in the image gallery is shrink to a smaller size thus users cannot clearly see the contents of the image. Can you make it so that users can enlarge the images in all browsers on mobile devices?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Spark General- Feature suggestion

Feedback and Knowledge Base