Spark General- Feature suggestion

1. Please allow for multiple brands

Please allow for multiple brands. Some of us have clients and it would be a great feature

697 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

418 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transfer Projects to a different account/user.

Transfer Posts created in one account to another account or user (within Adobe Accounts), so more than one person can collaborate in a shared environment. Or in my instance, that I made several Posts but then realized I was using my personal ID as opposed to the Work one and now there's no option to even download and transfer (like Spark Page & Video). Somehow it's missing the option to show and download projects.

241 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

135 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this suggestion! Curious to everyone who voted this up:

Are you more interested in inviting others to collaborate on a shared project or being able to transfer projects from one account to another? And why?

Thanks for your feedback!

3. Share templates

It would be good for my clients to find a program where I can create social post graphic templates that are consistent with the rest of their design collateral. So adding templates from Creative Cloud with background images and editable text. Or create templates to share with friends for use in the app. I know its a fun app to use, but if I could use it so users can create interesting social post graphics while adhering to their brand guidelines that would be awesome.

166 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Brand Collaboration

I need to be able to make a brand - logo, templates - the lot - as if for one business - and share this with others, so that a whole community can share in a common look accessing the same brand via spark - either via a common login or individual loggin into a common space.

123 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save photos in a Spark folder

I'd like to be able to save photos I've found in the tool. In working with a few different pages, I wanted to reuse photos, but didn't want to have to search them again (and didn't want to save them in my own folder). Would be great to access them from the "find a photo" sidebar.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adobe CCLibraries Access

Being able to sync elements from an Adobe CC library or build a brand using elements from a library would allow for so much more flexibility in the spark app. As part of a college athletics department, this sort of functionality would let our graphic designers to supply all staff with branded logos, fonts, styles, and colors that could be tied into the automated layouts of spark. I’m sure this extends to almost all brands, especially in regards to fonts and brands with multiple colors, graphics, and styles.

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your comments and answers. We are gathering more feedback on this feature to hone in on the best workflow and implementation to solve your needs.

1) Do you want CCLibrary access when creating a brand, from within the editor, or both? Why?
    2) What are the elements that you want to access from CCLibraries?
    3) If you have a moment, please share your ideal workflow for the above 2 questions.

Thanks for your help!
    Chloe

7. Password Protection Option

Spark has great potential for professional creatives in that it can be used to easily create beautiful proposals, decks, mood boards, and treatments. However, the current lack of privacy options, such as the ability to set a password requirement to access a published page, make using Spark for these purposes risky because proposals and treatments typically require confidentiality and protection.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve been exploring ways that we could implement this — one way is with template sharing, which we are going to build in this year (so you could share templates with your team or outside folks via email). Would that be enough to solve this problem? Email invites?

Veronica

8. Logo Size Options

Hi there,

In branded themes, the logo bounding box seems highly restrictive. Our logo is wide and not very tall (300x71, as an example), and it ends up ridiculously tiny when rendered out on the page. Any chance that could be fixed somehow? I chatted with support and they didn't have any suggestions. Thanks!!

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone — several of us have asked for more feedback about this.

The first thing is to make a larger logo in the same aspect ratio. For example, if your logo is 300×71, make it 900×213. That way when we sample it on the page, it will appear larger.

If this is in regards to Post, you should be able to drag the logo and make it larger. Having a larger version of this will work better for you here as well.

Please email me directly if you’d like more assistance!

9. Nonprofit discount

We are a small nonprofit (Creating a Family, the national adoption & infertility education and support nonprofit) that provides support for families adopting children who have experienced abuse and neglect. We are interested in creating videos in-house to further our mission in educating and supporting families. It would be so very helpful if you could offer a discount or heck, even give back by offering your services at no cost. I'm not sure a tax deduction would be helpful, but we are a 501(c)(3) and could provide that.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Data Analysis

Each of my pages show how many people have viewed and how many have liked. But, I have yet to find a way to view where these views are coming from. Any sort of data behind these numbers would be helpful. Who? Where did the pings come from? Repeat views?
    Additional information will help to do a better job of creating more meaningful, targeted marketing.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Project Analytics

Beyond single views and "Appreciate's"...

Unique page views, user behavior, sessions, average time on page, data comparison with more popular Posts/Video's/Pages, etc.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Graphs please!

It would be really nice if you include some graphs so we can show results or data that way. That would make Spark a lot better and useful.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. SEO Optimization - Image Search

Images used in Adobe Spark, Page, Post... need to be searchable by Google and other search engines by:

1) Image filenames
    2) Image Alt text

Lightroom already has all the metadata, taggin and filename data not sure why this can't be integrated into the website buidling feature so images can be properly searched.

Please add ASAP!!!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Interactive Button URL LinkIng option in Images

If you provide button option in Image. spark will really ignite results as out put. End users just by clicking button inside image will redirect to our website.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve Education Account Sync

Super happy that Adobe has created education accounts for students, especially those under 13 BUT we are in a very large district and our IT department said that the Adobe Sync would be way too much to manage. Uploading a daily CSV is unrealistic and creating their own syncing feature is out of the question. We are a Google School and there are easier ways to turn on the sync users feature with Google so that the users are continually updated (BrainPOP and Discovery Education are two examples). We want to use Adobe, but need an easier way to make…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you everyone — I’ll share this feedback with the education team. I know they’re working on ways to make this system easier for everyone, so any additional feedback you have about this would be helpful.

Also, please let me know if you’re wiling to be contacted about this in the future for a video conference call!

Veronica

16. Search field

If you could search by date or name of the file, that would be great! VERY hard to use a slider on the side and wait for each file to load in order to locate a file in A to Z order. Too many! Thanks!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Delete logo from the collection

I need delete some of the clients logo that I have in the collection.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Export projects to Photoshop, After Effects, Etc.

We have some people on staff with an eye for creative design but do not know how to utilize more advanced programs such as Photoshop or After Effects. I would love to have them start in Adobe Spark and then we can transition the projects to other programs for specific details/animations.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Team Management

I would like to have a common account for all of the members of my team - it does not appear to have that right now.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. FontAwesome icons

I know we have built-in icon feature, but what I would really wish, is there some way to add FontAwesome icons to Spark! FontAwesome is one of my favorite tools that's been used by many designers and web apps. I would love to hopefully see that in Spark in the near future. I was able to upload a brand font from FontAwesome but you can only use it on the Desktop only as mobile devices are not supported yet...

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Spark General- Feature suggestion

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base