How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

Manage brand : increase the size of the logo on the video stamp and video outro

We need to be able to edit the video stamp and video outro when creating a video. My case: the logo looks way too small and I can't increase it.. So I have to hide those slides and make my own..

34 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Katherine shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe! I could really use an update right now that allows editing of video stamps, especially resizing.

• Graphical Error commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TOTALLY AGREE! Let me have full control over my outro. Logo size. Message size and color. Background color or image. Let me customize it the way I want to . Way to plain looking and everything is too small. Way too much white space. Looks horrible and like Katherine said it is useless and I have to hide it and make my own.

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A year has gone by and no Adobe-official comment here - I have just been on the support phone (possible if one has a paid subscription) and the call center knew nothing about applying branding resources that I had uploaded to existing content.
        When I figured out on my own how to make the "logo" show I, too, felt it was too small.
        There may be a way to insert a logo image as an "icon" individually on every "slide" but in my long show that would be too much time spent.

• Anup Chandran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow i see that this feature is old and has not been fixed. The logo is tiny and not legible. Wish we have the features in Spark Photo to manipulate the logo. Color / background / resize etc.

• Candace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Please allow us to resize our logos using Spark. It's way too tiny.

• Jacinto Vega commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. It is frustrating. It is not even worth having that option since the logo is not clearly seen.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the option to increase my logo stamp in videos would be a big benefit along with being able to reposition it to the top left or top right. This will help to match our brand identity and align spark. Also having the ability to apply 2 themed captions in one scene with be great. For example, being able to apply a white captain and a black caption in one scene.

• Bart Heird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here. My brand stamp is so small you can barely make it out. Doesn't need to be monstrous. Just a bit bigger. Anyone find a work around to this yet?

• Kirsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also would have loved to increase the size of my logo to hide the ugly date stamp that is encoded to my video that is wrong anyway.

Feedback and Knowledge Base