How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

I want to remove background music for few slides

Ii should be able to remove music from my video slide i want music for other slides but i want to remove it from few video slides. Can i not do that it would be great if we could turn music on or off with specific slides.

38 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Diwas Upadhyay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Adminboghosia (Product Manager, Adobe Spark) responded  · 

Hello folks – if this feature was implemented, would you want the ability to turn the background music off just on slides that have a video clip on it, or would you want to be able to turn it off even on slides that don’t have video clip on them? Please reply/comment and let us know. If it’s the latter, curious why that’d be important to you.

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to ability to apply or remove sound on any slide. The reason for slides with video is obvious but there might be slides that I want to be voiced over with or without music. In creating presentations it is nice to have flexibility.

Ideally, I'd like to turn off the music on slides with video clips and narration, or, be able to adjust volume of music on each slide.

Hello boghosia :)

I don't know about everybody else, but, at the very least, I would like to be able to choose to use the video sound for slides with video. The ideal situation would be to be able to set voiceover, native video and/or music soundtrack for every slide. (As you can in Premiere Elements for example.)

• CarlyM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s great having Adobe Spark UserVoice!
    It’s sad Adobe don’t listen!

• KC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to put music on some slides and not others would be a fantastic feature.

• MV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same! I just need it for the intro. Anyone from Adobe looking at this question????

Same problem - they have the ability to add photos or video but if you use both in your presentation then you either have music on or off which does not work well when combining photos and video

Exactly my comment. Any other 'slide' presenter tool I have used allows for this functionality. Please add this feature.

• John Kramer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to add a video clip with someone playing a piano. The background track and piano playing get scrambled. Is there anyway to mute the background track for a video clip to shine? This would be a useful feature. Love Adobe Spark.

Two years ago I was able to add music to all but 1 slide which is where I added in the voice feature. Now it looks like the music is an either or option. I don't want the music overlaying the voice. Am I missing something or are we stuck with this version?

• Ashlyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree because I want to make an intro and I'm using clips from my YouTube videos and they have music in them.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base