How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

1080p Resolutions

720p resolutions isn't enough and nearly nothing can do with 720p video.
Only thing that can do with a 720p video is posting on social media.

So we need 1080p. Allow us to select resolutions.

Thanks.

91 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Martin Soler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing on social, it is ok for square videos. But also using for videos on screens. Need 1080! Youtube as well better with 1080.

• Nathaniel Winter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use it to post things on a TV in a hallway that acts as a digital billboard for our school. The rest of the content we post is 1080, and anything from Spark is reduced in size, making it harder to see, so I ended up not using it.

• Chris Wunz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In response to Adobe's reply/question:
    - The short of it; I've since given up on Spark!!!
    - The Long of it; It's obvious Adobe doesn't care about this product enough to bring it up to modern standards. This is the first reply I've seen on any of the suggestions. I gave up over a year ago! NOW, to answer the question, I was going to use it to generate my own simple graphics for Training/Safety films & some social content. However, if it's not at least 1080, I can't use it. 4K is fast overtaking for any sort of professional work, and here this program is stuck in 720?!?!
    I hate to be a negative & crotchety commenter, but the lack of modern resolutions, etc...that's not realistic. AT ALL.

• Hal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I intended to use it for walkthrough/How-to content for software, as well as some promotional snippets to play on a monitor at trade shows. But after one 720p video I canceled my subscription.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the video editor is great for generating quick, nice-looking content but it's useless for larger screens or projected. Yes, there are other tools within the suite for doing this sort of video creation but none that are as easy/fast. So if I need to create something for an event that's on a video monitor (as well as shared through social media platforms) it fails due to low resolution.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone noticed the publish options of 1080p and 4k under "Debug" in the Manage Brand > Select Theme section? It requires a password so I haven't successfully exported at 1080 but it makes me hopeful that a solution could come soon?

Publish options
    Password:
    1080p

• Gene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really no point in saying "help us make it even better" when no one's listening.

• Gene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The sheer lack of 1080p makes Adobe Spark childish and a toy compared to other video creation tools like Wave.video and Lumen5. Product managers need to listen.

Seriously hope this feature gets added. 720 is too low. I tested Spark Video for a recent project and loved it until I exported (at 720). I can't use it this way :/

• Hal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should have been in place when Spark was launched. There is no product for which 720 is the expected resolution of video output anymore, and if I'd known Spark was limited in this way I never would have signed up. There's no reason for me to have believed the industry leader like Adobe would release a product that outputs video with 720 as the highest resolution. It's 2018.

Is there anyone here to researched Spark, considered it against other tools, and then thought, "Wait, I better see if it outputs video to 1080"?

Come on.

• Raphaël Poulet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been a year now and still no 1080p since idea submitted. Come on Adobe, this is 2018, nobody wants 720p anymore !

We need 1080p. Its super blurry and looks unprofessional on a high-res display (and a high-res display is standard nowadays on mobile AND desktop)

• Terry Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completed first project. Great interface, but I won’t use it again until you support 1080 or higher.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base