How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

1080p Resolutions

720p resolutions isn't enough and nearly nothing can do with 720p video.
Only thing that can do with a 720p video is posting on social media.

So we need 1080p. Allow us to select resolutions.

Thanks.

80 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone noticed the publish options of 1080p and 4k under "Debug" in the Manage Brand > Select Theme section? It requires a password so I haven't successfully exported at 1080 but it makes me hopeful that a solution could come soon?

Publish options
        Password:
        1080p

• Gene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really no point in saying "help us make it even better" when no one's listening.

• Gene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The sheer lack of 1080p makes Adobe Spark childish and a toy compared to other video creation tools like Wave.video and Lumen5. Product managers need to listen.

Seriously hope this feature gets added. 720 is too low. I tested Spark Video for a recent project and loved it until I exported (at 720). I can't use it this way :/

• Hal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should have been in place when Spark was launched. There is no product for which 720 is the expected resolution of video output anymore, and if I'd known Spark was limited in this way I never would have signed up. There's no reason for me to have believed the industry leader like Adobe would release a product that outputs video with 720 as the highest resolution. It's 2018.

Is there anyone here to researched Spark, considered it against other tools, and then thought, "Wait, I better see if it outputs video to 1080"?

Come on.

• Raphaël Poulet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been a year now and still no 1080p since idea submitted. Come on Adobe, this is 2018, nobody wants 720p anymore !

We need 1080p. Its super blurry and looks unprofessional on a high-res display (and a high-res display is standard nowadays on mobile AND desktop)

• Terry Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completed first project. Great interface, but I won’t use it again until you support 1080 or higher.

Please give us options for higher res. I understand the desire to keep it simple, but it should be easy to add a setting. 1080 should be the bare minimum before I can use this in my work.

• Dave H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Much higher resolution output (HD, UHD).
        2) Better media browsing; bigger selection panel, sort options (we have lots of albums), multiple item selection (needed for photo slideshows).
        3) Landscape orientation/better use of space on iPad.

Nice product - love the fact it doesn't constrain image crops - please keep!

• Thomas Keller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to buy and then I noticed...what the heck? I can't do 1080?

Why would I ever use this product?

And nobody from Adobe has responded to this thread which of course is stupid. Stupid big corporation.

• Chintu Gandhi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By all means, anything below 1080p is just poor. Anyone know any alternative till Adobe fixes this?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base