How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

Instagram Story Ratio Size for Video Please!

Instagram Stories are proving crucial as brands pay for bloggers and influencers to work within the parameters of sizing. We can't run your videos on Instagram Stories. We can run Spark Posts (but they're 4 seconds...). Please create square and IG Story ratio for video!

Bloggers would FLOCK to your app by the thousands.

127 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Courtney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  Adminboghosia (Product Manager, Adobe Spark) responded  · 

Hi all — thank you for your patience and input!

We are looking into creative ways of supporting video content for Instagram’s vertical story format. Please stay tuned, more updates coming!

61 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Federico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please!!! We need vertical Videos!! Would be perfect to add emojis (animated and/or Fixed) and text in different stages of the video. Stories should be fun!

• Dennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

> Courtney shared this idea · Jun 2, 2017
    > boghosia (Product Manager, Adobe Spark) responded · Apr 10, 2019

Wow thanks for the quick response!

As Hilary said, this would have been great 2 years ago, but I'm sure (like my shop), most people have moved on to other apps since without Instagram support, a social-media focused app is pretty much useless.

• Hilary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You do realize that social media moves faster than this right?

This request was posted in 2017. We get an “under review” in 2019. You do realize we’ve all found alternatives for doing what we want to do right?

AND are Adobe’s developer teams even talking to each other?

Adobe Rush CC can pretty much accomplish what I think we all had hoped Spark would in terms of video (though don’t abandon the idea because it’s still needed in Spark for certain use cases maybe for those who haven’t moved on.)

I would have loved an email announcement about the Rush app instead of the emails asking me to sign up for creative cloud accounts when I already have one... Just sayin’...

• Cailin O'Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love the option to make vertical video instead of just square or horizontal for instagram stories thanks!

• Hassan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was VERY surprised to not see this as an option. Not happy that I have to use workarounds.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe Adobe haven't got a vertical 1080x1920 Instagram Video Story option in Spark.

• Aroun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are on deep sleep 😴 for last 2years.. common adobe wake up !!

Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour: so doth a little folly him that is in reputation for wisdom and honour.

This is clearly a dead fly in the apothecary...

Yes I can't believe we still can't utilize this software on certain social apps. Especially Instagram being a popular site for sharing content. Need to make this happen ASAP!!

• John T. Fey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Need to make a video for Instagram Stories and according to Instagram the image size should be 1080 px wide X 1920 px high. Cannot find information on the Spark support page on making a video for Stories. If Spark can do this please do not keep it a secret and tell us how this is done. Otherwise get going with this feature. I pay for a premium Spark account and should not have to go elsewhere to get this done! You guys are suppose to be the social media people.

• John T. Fey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same need. To make Instagram story videos and according to Instagram, the images need to be 1080 px wide and 1920 px tall. The only two choices I see in Spark video is square and landscape

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base