How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

Instagram Story Ratio Size for Video Please!

Instagram Stories are proving crucial as brands pay for bloggers and influencers to work within the parameters of sizing. We can't run your videos on Instagram Stories. We can run Spark Posts (but they're 4 seconds...). Please create square and IG Story ratio for video!

Bloggers would FLOCK to your app by the thousands.

92 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Courtney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour: so doth a little folly him that is in reputation for wisdom and honour.

This is clearly a dead fly in the apothecary...

Yes I can't believe we still can't utilize this software on certain social apps. Especially Instagram being a popular site for sharing content. Need to make this happen ASAP!!

This really is a shortcoming. With IGTV we can't use our preferred app. Between this and the inability to load/control multiple brands, our agency can't widely adopt Spark. Both are obvious needs in 2018 and these limitations are genuinely perplexing for an otherwise stellar product.

Yes, it's annoying, but a vertical template for videos is totally needed, specifically for Instagram Stories or IGTV.

• Jeremy Pugh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG Yes!!! Adobe should have seen this coming with the thousands of developers it employs and been ahead of the curve. I have found another option called Lumen 5, which, in its PAID versions, supports easy creation vertical video for IG stories and IGTV. But it stinks to pay for the Creative Cloud, which includes Spark, and then have to pony up for another program that is basically another Spar. Does Adobe even read these comments?

• Melissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! With IGtv having been released, having the ability to edit quick videos on the go in portrait orientation is key! I'm a photographer and this would be an easy crucial addition to my social media strategy and look better than posting a raw video or the pain of having to open up a desktop/laptop in order to edit a video. Being tethered to a desktop or lugging around a 9 lb laptop is not ideal. For that matter being able to edit on a Chromebook or phone would be amazing as I travel light. Adobe, we believe in you. "Just do it!"

Why hasn't this been implemented yet??? its 2018!! Adobe Spark could be revolutionizing/have revolutionized instagram story videos but the aspect ratio doesn't exist! This is literally the only reason I'm here!

• lil mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, with IGTV now a platform Spark needs to aid vertical 9:16 rez video creation

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base