How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

Music

Need a way to stop music from playing across all slides. Would like to use audio from a video clip and not have music playing during that clip.

49 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Adobespark. I would like to know how do you trim music on your video. Please respond when you have the time. Thank you and happy holidays

• Anony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi SP Team,

Is there any update re granting the ability for users to limit when audio plays by slide? Thanks.

I would like it if you could stop the music per a time then have it start back up again. It gets kinda annoying to have to take your video into another editing site to add on sound.

I don't see any place that says music to try to add it to my Spark Project. Ive added all my pictures and words. Now I want to add music.

• William Kircher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to trim music so that you can have a specific part of the song playing at a specific time in the video

Why is my music not playing after the video is downloaded or sent via email for others to peruse?

• KJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@adobespark In your response to the comment on 3/14 /17you state, ". In the meantime, you can adjust the volume of the music and the audio on video slides to improve the experience of the viewer." If this is true that we can adjust music volume on the video slides, please provide directions.

• Cathy McGeowan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Inserting a video that you can't hear but only see due to the music is a bit counter intuitive. Would like to turn down volume of music on one slide, but then turn volume up on next.
        Also, would love if students could access photos, files, etc on their Google Drive.

• T Jacobs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I REMOVE the voice recording I have recorded in the app, then later decided the slide or video would be better with no voice recording?

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY DOES IT TAKE SO MUCH TIME TO LOAD YOUR OWN SONG,IVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER NOW!.

Yes can we please have more infomercial background music - at the moment Adobe Spark only has 'Bringing Change' and 'Skyline'. If not can Adobe point Spark users to a website for Free or Low priced instrumental tracks.

Thank you for the information on the support page for adjusting volume levels for individual slides. Very helpful & it worked well for my video.

• Diwas Upadhyay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello adobe, spark is great to use but i want to be able to not have music for video slide. I hope you get it i want music for other slides but not for the video i have added because the background music masks my audio. I should be able to remove music for one slide. If i switch music off it applies for all slides automatically. Please look in to it this would be very helpful to create great slides.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base