How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

Synchronous collaboration with other users to edit

53 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cheryl Shouldice shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Thom Carter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be wicked awesome if students could collaborate on design a Sparkvideo, live, on separate devices.

• Sarah Birtwisle Newson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this would be great for offices-I created an account before I knew about it not having a collaboration feature, and worked on several videos. I now would like to hand them over to my work colleagues to assist with the maintenance. I don't want to provide my log in details to my colleagues to carry out this work however. If it does not change then we might have to quit using Spark.

• rmakely commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Team Spark,
    I work in education and see the suggestion below. Creating special accounts and sharing passwords is definitely NOT something that is considered best practice. In fact, it is contrary to the digital citizen work that we do!

I hope that the Dev team allows for this feature in the near future!

• Patrick Szczypinski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature for family members to collaborate on creating pages, posts, family videos, etc! Look forward to seeing it implemented.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The project should be editable by others but the creator should also be able to block certain parts from being edited and only viewed or make them completely blocked, etc.

• AJD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Michaela, I just want others to be able to add the voice. I am working with adults, so the project would not have to be locked. However, as long as they could add voice, if other Adove Spark users wanted the ability to lock parts of projects, I would not object.

• AJD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be useful if I could design a video but let other people, in a different location, add the voice. This would be especially useful if we wanted different voices on different slides as our people are located all over the State (and I am in a different State).

• AdminTeam Spark (Admin, Adobe Spark) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!
    We are working on expanding to include this functionality, but in the meantime, we suggest that users who want to collaborate on projects create a special account in order to do so, with a shared login. We hope that helps!
    Thanks for your feedback,
    Team Spark

• AdminTeam Spark (Admin, Adobe Spark) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!
    That function is on the roadmap, for sure! Also, in the meantime, we suggest creating a special account with a shared login & password for collaboration.
    Thanks for the suggestion,
    Team Spark

• Peg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would be better if I can have more than one student work on a spark project to encourage collaboration and creativity among partners

Feedback and Knowledge Base