How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

Add hyperlink

I would love the ability to embed a hyperlink to my website from Spark Video. Thanks

78 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very good product, but essentially useless without the ability to add a hyperlink.
        Don't buy this product until they resolve this issue..

Short version: Can I even link other spark pages?

Long Version: I'm a teacher and we created a catalog in class. I would like each student to create page for THEIR product. Can I link other users spark pages to my main class page?

• Mandy Bruggeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This program *would be* AMAZING if it can push people to other pages, and is absolutely worthless as it lacks the ability to hyperlink. I was planning on demo'ing this at a conference to help people with their marketing until I found out you cannot hyperlink. This is officially useless.

Let me add my voice to these others. I really need the ability to end my Spark video with a link to "MORE INFORMATION". Please make this a front burner project!

• John Redfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1

Ridiculous really with out it. Guess it's off to try another Video Making platform. Anyone have one they like WITH the ability to link the video or CTA to a webpage?

the images all say shop now.. or shop this collection .. but no way to direct them there??please help

• Roland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suspect it would be very easy to do this, but it probably won't happen because social media platforms like Instagram don't want to loose that all important element of their paid advertising, namely promoted posts where hyperlinks can appear.

• Toni Morse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I need a way to direct my viewers to do the next thing... A "Click here" CALL TO ACTION button.

Also, would be nice to generate a caption from the voice recording. And if you really want amazing? A translation tool, but I'm sure that's asking a lot.

That would make using Spark videos perfect for social media marketing.

• Bjørg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems really counterintuitive that you can’t embed a hyperlink in a post - please make this possible. In Canva you can do this.
        Best - Bjørg

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base