How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

Import multiple images at once.

Could there be an option to import multiple photos at once... maybe into a photo well? Or have an option so that they can just auto-fill into the video. Adding each individual photo is extremely time consuming.

105 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pat Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please also add file location persistence, so that the image picker returns to the previous album you were browsing so you can add additional images from that same location. Otherwise, the user has to navigate to Lightroom > Album > each time they want to add an image. It's tedious.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks, but we need this feature to work whit our four designers for our customers in their computers, because that's what is Adobe Creative Cloud for.

If I want to play with my family or my friends on a phone I'll surely download any 1 USD app. on the appstore.

• Josh Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I applaud some movement on this issue (the addition to iOS), businesses, real estate teams, marketing firms, .... don't use their iPhones to create marketing videos. Non-business people do sure.

Our team already moved away from Adobe spark in favor of other products.

• Anand Taralika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello folks - we have released this feature only in the Spark Video app on the iPhone. The feature will come to iPad and web in future. On your iPhone, please get the latest version of Spark Video iOS app, when you click on the + to create a new project, you'll now see the option to create project from your photos - you can select photos from your camera roll and the app will create the Video project with your chosen photos. If you need to, you can always edit/add more photos in the project editor. Let us know if you have any feedback on the feature. Thanks for using Spark Video!

I thought I was just challenged and couldn't figure out how to import multiple photos at once. It never occurred to me that this feature actually didn't exist...

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure how this essential feature for a slideshow (read: a lot of photos) program was overlooked. It should have been the basis the rest of the program was built upon.
    With hundreds of photos to go through I'm probably just going to grab a competitor's product.
    What were you thinking Adobe?

Who is running Adobe these days? With Lightroom being as slow as it is and this Spark garbage not letting us add more than one photo at a time? Gimme a break. What junk software. Again.

• jumping mouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agee - what a totally lame program! adobe elements from 20 years ago was a better program than this.

Is anyone from Adobe reading this? I'll add my voice to those who want to add more than one image at a time to a holiday slideshow.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOW - its 2019 and i have to upload one photo at a time? Really?

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's 2019 and we still can't upload multiple photos at once...?

• Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Um, yeah, basic program necessities: add multiple photos at once!

• Betim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still no progress on this I guess. Does anyone know how to make a slide show "really easily"

• Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's REALLY annoying and DECEPTIVE about this is that with the free version I uploaded multiple photos and the collage maker did the rest!

there is an easy work around - doesn't allow batch imporing but it's only a couple clicks and it's easy to get a few dozen in quickly. upload photos to google drive, then allow spark access to your goole drive all your photos there will appear on the right as thumbnails that are easy to see and select quickly. still one at a time - but it works.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base