How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

Import multiple images at once.

Could there be an option to import multiple photos at once... maybe into a photo well? Or have an option so that they can just auto-fill into the video. Adding each individual photo is extremely time consuming.

96 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who is running Adobe these days? With Lightroom being as slow as it is and this Spark garbage not letting us add more than one photo at a time? Gimme a break. What junk software. Again.

• jumping mouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agee - what a totally lame program! adobe elements from 20 years ago was a better program than this.

Is anyone from Adobe reading this? I'll add my voice to those who want to add more than one image at a time to a holiday slideshow.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOW - its 2019 and i have to upload one photo at a time? Really?

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's 2019 and we still can't upload multiple photos at once...?

• Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Um, yeah, basic program necessities: add multiple photos at once!

• Betim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still no progress on this I guess. Does anyone know how to make a slide show "really easily"

• Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's REALLY annoying and DECEPTIVE about this is that with the free version I uploaded multiple photos and the collage maker did the rest!

there is an easy work around - doesn't allow batch imporing but it's only a couple clicks and it's easy to get a few dozen in quickly. upload photos to google drive, then allow spark access to your goole drive all your photos there will appear on the right as thumbnails that are easy to see and select quickly. still one at a time - but it works.

• Lainey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to add multiple photos at once. My students make stop motion motives using hundreds of pictures. It is not feasible to do this one picture at a time.

• Sgc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I recently did a five-part presentation with around 200 photos total. It was very rote to have to do them one at a time.

It would be great to be able to upload an entire folder of pictures where each picture is given it's own slide. It would make creating larger slideshows much easier.

Just one more comment that this program is useless as long as it lacks the option to add multiple photos at one time.

This program is virtually useless for anyone with even minimum graphics experience.

I’m just going to suggest using animoto.com. Adobe is clearly in no rush to update this antiquated feature. Animoto is drag and drop and you’re done!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base