How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

transition options for each slide

currently there is only one transition between slides - a bounce in from the top.

If we can have a list of options to choose from it would make the video more interesting and professional.

Steven

245 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback for Spark Video. Right now, I can safely say that we won’t be looking to make transitions editable within themes at this time. I know some of you want that extra flexibility, but we really look to the different themes to drive the content and experience, and to make it as simple (and quick) as possible for people to make videos for social.

I hope you understand! The Spark team is working very hard to make some great new features that will come this year, and we can’t wait to show them to you.

Veronica

111 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS WEBSITE IS COMPLETE TRASH DONT EVER USE IT. IT WON'T LET YOU PUT MORE THAN ONE SLIDE OR MOVE A PICTURE AND IT WON'T LET YOU MOVE TEXT.

• lenyia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

omg we just need new slides they look like they are skipping and not working

• TJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whelp, that makes it impossible to use Adobe Spark for my purposes so I guess I won't be using it at all. Almost every other slideshow creator software/website has that feature. I don't understand why this isn't even being looked into.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A big disappointment. The forced transition style us unfortunate and in response, I will go to another platform.

• Steve Born commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to use Spark for my Facebook header but when I discovered that it won't do simple fade transitions, I opted to find another solution.

• Carlos Martinez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the video themes, the same transition = last time I pay for it, I better download other applications in playstore

• Terry McDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh, come on Adobe! One transition is so juvenile. At least let us fade from one to the next and alter the fade time!!!

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m surprised Adobe is not going all the way with spark and adding basic editing for transitions, hope this changes in the future. Love the spark concept but need more muscle for editing.

Looking forward to Sparks new features.

• Roxanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a simple transition option. Even three choices (two options and a "no trandition") would be nice. Thanks.

Please give us this feature. It will help me a lot to control the transiation. Thank you for your great work.

Please give us this feature. It will help me a lot to control the translation. Thank you for your great work.

No transitions options after being an adobe subscriber.......Hey Affinity, want a new customer?

• Samantha Berglund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep. So disappointed. I had to reduce the slides and words in my video because one of the transitions was so stupid. I'm shocked.

• N/A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An Amazing... Disappointment.

I can't imaging creating a modern media production product that does not include something as simple as custom slide transitions. If that was not bad enough, the auto transition that Adobe inserts are different from slide to slide. No consistency. I'm still looking for a workaround, but from what I've read, they consider this a feature and not a bug.

As many others have mentioned, I'll be canceling my subscription.

• Christie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just signed up for premium thinking I'd found a nice easy solution for videomaking, only to find there are no transition options???!!! I agree this makes the product virtually useless. Needless to say I'll be cancelling my subscription pdq. What a shame.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base