How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

transition options for each slide

currently there is only one transition between slides - a bounce in from the top.

If we can have a list of options to choose from it would make the video more interesting and professional.

Steven

246 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback for Spark Video. Right now, I can safely say that we won’t be looking to make transitions editable within themes at this time. I know some of you want that extra flexibility, but we really look to the different themes to drive the content and experience, and to make it as simple (and quick) as possible for people to make videos for social.

I hope you understand! The Spark team is working very hard to make some great new features that will come this year, and we can’t wait to show them to you.

Veronica

103 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roxanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a simple transition option. Even three choices (two options and a "no trandition") would be nice. Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us this feature. It will help me a lot to control the transiation. Thank you for your great work.

Please give us this feature. It will help me a lot to control the translation. Thank you for your great work.

No transitions options after being an adobe subscriber.......Hey Affinity, want a new customer?

• Samantha Berglund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep. So disappointed. I had to reduce the slides and words in my video because one of the transitions was so stupid. I'm shocked.

• N/A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An Amazing... Disappointment.

I can't imaging creating a modern media production product that does not include something as simple as custom slide transitions. If that was not bad enough, the auto transition that Adobe inserts are different from slide to slide. No consistency. I'm still looking for a workaround, but from what I've read, they consider this a feature and not a bug.

As many others have mentioned, I'll be canceling my subscription.

• Christie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just signed up for premium thinking I'd found a nice easy solution for videomaking, only to find there are no transition options???!!! I agree this makes the product virtually useless. Needless to say I'll be cancelling my subscription pdq. What a shame.

No transitions controls = useless product.
        What idiots thought this was acceptable. Adobe Spark is garbage.

Super bummed to find this out. Spark could be an excellent solution to quick edits for social media stories and other content, but not having access to something as basic as transitions is tough to work around... Booting up premiere just to throw in some transitions is tedious and hurts my work flow. Get this feature built please!

• umirzakov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whole those videos at inspirations page can not be done with this Spark. I realized this only after doing my upgrade to premium plan. Then why did you place those videos, which have been made not by this tool?

Came here to find out how to control transitions - assumed I was doing something wrong - seriously not a feature? No point even testing this further.

The transitions are all over the place making videos very unappealing. There should be a drag and drop option so we can choose which transitions to add between clips.

• alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting cucked by adobe once again. Paying a small fortune to use their useless products. They won't even let me back out of the year subscription thing. What a joke.

• Mark Soloway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who in there right mind would even ask the question if more transitions are needed? Yes, more transitions are needed. Spark is terrible for slide shows.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base