How can we improve Adobe Spark Video?

A whole bunch of ideas from Sandee Cohen

Copy/Cut and Paste or drag/drop to move photos and icons from one spot on the page to another. It's too much work to find the icon and re-insert it in a different spot.

A library of icons and photos I can download and then work on a document offline, such as on an airplane

Change the theme, music, music volume mid-stream

Add video inside a Spark Video

Divide a long VO track into indi slides

Flip, resize, and rotate icons and photos. And change icon colors from one slide to another.

Swap the slides but leave the narrations in their original positions

Ability to modify the directions of transitions and identifiers to tell me what direction it's going in.

Voice filters to make my voice warmer, less static, add slight echo, etc.

A text animation mode that would cause the text to appear in the frame as if it were being typed letter-by-letter, or work-by-word, or even sentence-by-sentence

Fixed point size for text in a frame so it doesn't keep changing size when I add/delete characters. I'll deal with the overflow.

34 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sandee Cohen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jim Radford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a question for Michaela ... with so many good ideas, at what point is there action? Your recent comment was nearly two years ago. Just wondering if the product is still supported? Maybe a running list of improvements would help. Seems to me there is plenty of competition in this space for Adobe, as well as market potential. If nothing else it certainly integrates many of creative processes Adobe does implements. Anything aimed at the tablet is a vote from me.

• Eric Weiher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the idea to be able to change volume from slide to slide, especially slides with video.

• AJD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I especially like "Swap the slides but leave the narrations in their original positions"

Feedback and Knowledge Base