- Newsletter printing

578 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

196 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone! This feature in Page is live. Access it by going to Share > Print from the menu at the top of your Page in Spark on the web (Chrome).

To Save it as a PDF, change your print “destination” to Save as PDF from the print dialog that opens (instead of choosing a specific printer). Then save the PDF to your computer.

2. Analytics

It would be great to see reports such as how our project's viewership has changed over periods of time, average time viewing page, and return users vs. new users.

205 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The ability for Premium Spark users to add Google Analytics to their Spark Page has now shipped! Premium users can add in a Google Analytics Tracking ID to an individual Page by clicking on the Settings options while editing a Spark Page.

Please use and enjoy!

If you have any bugs to report, please send them directly through our ticket system so our engineers get notified ASAP: https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you would like to chat about Spark Page features, please send me an email at wittig@adobe.com

Thanks!
    —Laura Wittig, Spark Page Product Manager

3. 83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone! Premium subscribers (including those with a Creative Cloud subscription) now have the ability to upload their own fonts.

Once you add your fonts on the web (at spark.adobe.com, either on brand setup or from “Manage Brand”), they will show up on the apps too.

You can find more information about this feature here:
    adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/36..

4. Get rid of Adobe branding, please.

I think that it would be fair that if you are already a CC member, than the Adobe branding should go, for nothing.

Also, it would be awesome to have an option to host the Adobe Spark pages on Adobe Business Catalyst (not entirely unlike how Muse is currently set up).

Thanks!

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Company Logo

It would be great to be able to add my own company branding to any picture with just the tap of a button.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Present Mode on Published Page

I love the new Present option across the top controls. The Spark page looks best in this mode. We create content that many different people in our organization may present at any given time. They all don't need login access to our Spark account, but I'd prefer they present in this mode as opposed to the share link, simply because it renders so much better and the viewing experience is the best. Can we either 1) create an option to share the Present view or 2) have the Present view button available when viewing the share link, that anyone could…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all, we have shipped the ability to enter and share a Published Page in Present Mode. To use it, just add the following to the end of your Published Page’s URL:

?page-mode=present

Example: https://spark.adobe.com/page/6kIf24hjrTiDo/?page-mode=present

Then, just go into full screen mode on your browser, if you wish!

We’re working on adding the same “buttons” that you see while viewing your presentation in the Page Editor, but for now, you can get into present mode without logging in!

Feel free to email me directly with stories of how you’re using this feature and/or issues you run into. wittig@adobe.com

7. Action buttons

Ability to add an action button that would take the viewer somewhere, i.e., a branded store on Amazon to purchase the product being advertised in the ad we are creating patterned after the button in Portfolio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)