Spark Page - Feature suggestion

1. Allow for the addition of social media icons/links to the bottom of a Spark Page.

Enable the ability to add "Follow me" social media icons/links (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter at least) to the bottom of a Spark Page.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Converting Spark Page to Spark Video

Provide a tool to convert Spark Page to a downloadable file or video for permanent preservation on one's own device or computer.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. iframe embed option, image hyperlinks

It would be great if I could embed Tableau graphics or esri maps into a Spark page. If that isn't possible - adding links to images would be the 2nd best thing.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Expansion of Adobe Spark Page with more Simple, and Dynamic Blogging Features.

I very much enjoy using Adobe Spark Page because it allows me to make beautiful blog posts, rich with content, both in regards to text and imagery.

The thing that I find difficult is providing readers with the ability to read other posts that I've made in Adobe Spark Page, or having a place for them to navigate all of them.

This is why I wanted to email you, I believe that your application allows for amazing content but I would love to see the ability to have a homepage or user profile in which I can display all of…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Follow Users

Hello! I love what Spark has to offer, there are so many possibilities! One feature I think would be neat to add is to be able to follow specific users to see what they're creating.

Also, from a teacher perspective, it would be great tone able to follow students to keep track of progress and projects.

I hope you'll consider this as a feature to add, thank you for this amazing app!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Definitely need "Add Shape" Function

I'm actually shocked there is no way to just add a line, separate from a txt box or a circle so I can have multiple text boxes within one overall shape without having to try to find an image (because most don't work for what I'm looking for).

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Google Drive access

I would like for my students that are learning Spark Page to be able to access their photos from their Google Drive and not Google Photos.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Specify Ken Burns Effect

It is cool that the photos move automatically but it would be nice to be able to specify a direction or a start and ed point for the effect so the focus is always in the right place.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. feture to remove sound track from video being used.

be able to take unwanted sound from a video in order to hear the music only during video.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Multiple columns

Everything must be in one column currently which is very limiting. Would very much like to have at minimum 2 columns to work with so I can put an image on the left and text on the right. More columns would be better....should work like bootstrap. Oh, AND NO BRANDING!!!!!!!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. edit Transitions

1. yes, Spark is about making it very easy for non-design folks to create beautiful projects…but, Pros do not always have time and need to work fast and without need for programming skills, so fast sparks are necessary & tweaking transitions effects & timing between effects, can not demand much effort.

2. Spark offers zero Transition effect options, only 1 fixed transition per video template! so please give a library of choices for that can be applied to any template. and an option to adjust the timing of those transitional effects, just as you already offer the timing between slides…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix the print to PDF feature

DEFECT in Print to PDF feature.

I am using Spark to create journals of my recent travels. Each journal is created as a web page and includes both text and photographs. I have one that is relatively short with 2 images and several pages of text. I can save the PDF of that page to my hard drive and view it with Acrobat DC reader. Acrobat says it's 15 pages total.

There are two other pages (journals) that I've tried to save as PDFs which are quite large with 20 to 30 photos each and explanatory text. They are likely…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. embed

Ability to embed Google Maps, Slideshares and Wakelet

I use Google Maps, Slideshare and Wakelet and at the moment you can't embed these, having a link/ button is OK, but functionality and engagement with Spark would be improved by having these embedded.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Still missing: Header and Footer with structure

Dear Adobe Team,

we are a small company that would love to have a goodlooking homepage. The only thing that we are missing, but which is essential is to display the contact information on the header/footer. It also would be good if a navigation between different sites could be inserted (in a permanent header or floating menu). We know that Spark tries to be innovative, but sometimes just scrolling down is not enough. Thanks!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Include audio files

In Spark Page, it gives the option for a link, and the option to link a YouTube video. But, what I really needed for that specific page was an audio file to either play in the back ground, or a place to be able to "click" on the audio file to be able to hear it.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adobe Spark Community

Maybe I just haven't figured it out (which means it should be easier to do), but it'd be great to browse all user sparks, not just the highlighted/featured ones and then be able to follow them (or at least a link to where I can start following them). I like the Spark format so it'd be nice to find other people like myself that are using them and posting regularly.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. horizontal slide show

The same way as you add pictures to scroll them vertically up or down
    would be nice to be able to add pictures that you can scroll in horizontal direction left or right.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Field to add Facebook Pixel

I would like a field to add Facebook Pixel.
    Having the support for Facebook Pixel would be extremly helpful.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. scroll down indicator

For Posts and Pages. With the full browser image it needs some indication for scrolling. I did a quick user test with co-workers and they kept trying to click the image until I just told them to scroll. Could you just add an optional scroll icon near the bottom of the full screen image area?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Down-Arrow on Title-Picture (optional)

When user only see the title picture, they maybe don't know where to click or what do next. So please add the option to put a down-arrow on the title-picture. Then the user know, that they must scroll down.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Spark Page - Feature suggestion

Feedback and Knowledge Base