How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Remove Appreciate Button

I don't need the appreciate button on all of my pages. It would be nice to have the option to remove it.

68 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kevin Landgren shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't heard a thing from Adobe - it is very annoying.

Maybe we could use Adobe Spark to create a social campaign to get Adobe to respond to all our requests and to 'help them make it even better...'?

This really sucks. Are they that desperate for branding? I mean, it is ADOBE we're talking about. Some business items just aren't right to have publicly done.

Would really like the option to be able to remove this button too. It doesn't make sense for certain applications.

• Chris Place commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can we make this an optional element? This has just added an annoyance at the end of an internal communication page, that nobody needs to appreciate

I used Spark Page to create a business proposal, and I was surprised to see the Appreciate button after it was published. It's not appropriate for all applications of the Page feature, and considering this is a paid service, I'd love to have the option to allow or disallow the button.

I agree, there needs to be a way to remove the appreciate button. I would love to be able to use this for business proposals.

• Seb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's ridiculous to have the Appreciate Button when you're paying to remove Adobe branding

• Karen Nava commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I'm using this a a professional presentation for a private meeting. The appreciate button downgrades the whole thing.

• Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Dan Diamond's comment from yesterday. I originally posted a comment about this on October, 25 2017 and there have been many comments since then, all in favor of removing this silly button that's standing in the way of a lot of people using Spark in professional and productive ways. Would someone from Adobe at least PLEASE have the courtesy to respond to these comments? If you're really serious about user's feedback to help improve products, then PLEASE pay attention when we do take the time to comment.

• Dan Diamond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This request has been up for a long time. It has received multiple votes. Why is Adobe ignoring this reasonable (and simple) request?

So much time wasted creating a "quick site" for a client and thinking this paid software was a terrific tool... Only to have the client ask why there's an "appreciate" button on the page. UGH, had no idea Adobe sabotaged my site by slipping this in after it's published!

I wish there was an appreciate button for all these comments!!! I have just had the same experience of this as everyone else with the childish 'appreciate; button not appearing until the page was posted.
    That combined with not being able to either truly embed (there are more hearts and number of views stickers plus an ugly 'read more' sticker) or able to host on my own website makes this a waste of time. Also a paid subscription to not have branding or advertising means just that!!

Like so many of the mobile adobe products there is amazing design at work here but the usability is letting it down.

• David Strick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "Appreciate" button diminishes the effect of any professional presentation, making it look like the dumb end of an amateurish social media post. There is no way it should be mandatorily included in something this sophisticated.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still need this to be removed to be of use for professional companies!! Should be really close to the top of the list on updates!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base