How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Add ability to jump to parts of a page

Add the ability for anchor tags to jump to and from different parts of a Spark page. This would be extremely helpful for navigating from one part of the page to the next.

266 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jason Dangel, Department of Veterans Affairs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cristina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I started to use Spark for event landing pages and have also received requests for anchors/in-page navigation. It would also be nice to be able to add padding and/or dividers between text.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! We have a newsletter with 15 or so different sections. It would be helpful and reduce the amount of scrolling involved in viewing it if you could jump to different sections as well as jump back to the table of contents.

• Leigh Fields commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I came here specifically to post this, I am thrilled someone already did. This is what I want more than anything else!

Yes, this is exactly what i need. I created Newsletters and I would love to put the Topics at the top and my clients can click on what they want to read and it would take them to that section.

Agreed, I would like to create a path for users to take and instead I'm creating multiple pages to do so.

• Marcia Broderick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed. if you are making a website, folks won't scroll to discover. they will bail. if they came to your web page for something specific, and that thing isn't discoverable, it's really bad user experience. if it's a one page website, menus and internal hyperlinks are essential. i'm trying to think of a way around the issue by building a page for each category and linking them via buttons. that doesn't work very well as you can't put buttons in a horizontal row. only vertical columns. so a grid system for buttons- hyperlinks on text at a minimum. adding links to images would be nice too.

• PIXELREMIX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can add hyperlinks to text now, right?
        The only thing missing is to add links to photo grid description text, too!

• Belinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're currently using Microsoft Sway to produce presentations but as heavy Adobe Creative Cloud users we're entertaining the idea of using Adobe Spark Page. Spark doesn’t seem to have the hamburger-accessible menu on a page that Sway does so users can bring up a contents overlay and quick-navigate by section. We share other posters' view that some form of navigation should be able to be built into Adobe Spark Page presentations.

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add more functionality to the buttons like the ability to go to a position on a page (anchor points). Add forms or at least a way for a page visitor to send you a message.

• fabio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When we have the premium options, we should be able to add a menu linking to parts of the presentation on the header.

• Nicodemus Alderman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That way, if your page is long, you can make buttons or a TOC list that takes you to different parts of the page, or even buttons that take people back to the TOC, so that people can more easily and quickly navigate the page?

• Bobbie Camp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also looking for this feature. Creating a press kit, and would be good to have visitors having the option to jump to various sections since we have a lot of information being presented.

While it wouldn't supplant an actual menu, it would be a nice "fix" for a 1 page scrolling site.

• KellyS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the process of converting our digital product catalog (flippy page book) into Spark Page. As I am working more in Page (which by the way I LOVE IT), I have another *wish* Spark Page for a feature. Any chance of adding a "jump point?" For instance, I am using a photo at the full-width option as section dividers in the catalog. Instead of scrolling through the entire catalog to get to the section I want, it would be nice to add some sort of feature to where I can "jump" to the next section

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base