How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Reorder Elements in Spark Page

Once a Spark Page is complete it would be nice to have a reorder function. Along with reordering the elements it would be nice to see the attributes and formatting remain with the elements.

45 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tony Sams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When oh when? What is the point of this product!!! I just spent days working on something and learning Spark only to realize I can't move stuff around....? Hunn? I can move "stuff" around in notepad, but not spark..? Really sucks and means it's a toy aimed at children who want to haphazardly slap "stuff" together.

• Anjel B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a real fail for Adobe. I was excited to use this product, watched a cool tutorial and was really geeked about the features. But, this thing offers you like zero control. I can understand doing a lot for the user who is not a coder, but this is ridiculous not being able to rearrange elements. I mean really really ridiculous in our current times.
        YOu have to have completely planned your product before starting to create in Spark.

• Mike McDaniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, I am doing a sort of introduction to Spark as part of a course from Adobe. If, as I have found and as seems to be the consensus here, images in a glideshow cannot be rearranged or changed that pretty much makes the whole "easy and free form creativity" that Adobe is touting, male bovine excrement. It means you better have your glideshow completely pre-planned because you only get one shot at it. Make a mistake, start over. That just doesn't make sense in 2018. Am I wrong or missing something?

There really needs to be a function that allows users to take once section and move it to another part of the presentation without having to just delete and recreate.

• Jennifer Earnest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to click and drag at will. I was able to click and use my keyboard arrows to do the same thing but slowly.

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to reorder would save a lot of work for me too. Thanks.

How disappointing. If I can't drag sections around, then spark won't be very useful for me...too bad, was starting to grow on me.

• mandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree, being able to move content up & down the page, so that you don't have to reload all images into photogrids

• alisonmcc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, it would be very helpful when you are collaborating on text content and changes are needed!

• Alaina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would save me a lot of headache! When I submit a page to my team for review and they want things moved around, I then have to re-upload photo grids and photos in the order they want it changed to.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. If using Spark as a photo travel blog, I've created a page with lots of date-specific sections and photo blocks, in chronological order (oldest first). I would like to reorder them to have newest first, but to do so would be a serious undertaking without a reorder.

• JOHN SMITH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

their ad and info is misleading, im just told by adobe rep that were basically creating small "widgets" to add onto a web page of our websites, WTF, i'm dissapointed.

• Girdhar Kareer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Users should be able to customize their pages by adding being able to move their content around and as they want.

• DaveChap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to drag content up and down the page or move sections around that have already been created. Also, drag the photos around instead of left or right arrow click a bunch.

Feedback and Knowledge Base