How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Add Undo/Redo Buttons/Feature

With autosave, it would be nice to have the option to Undo/Redo changes to fix any unintentional changes.

142 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Roberto Hernandez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Malena Vang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was supposed to make my work easier, not harder. I'm going back to Canva because Adobe Spark is not user friendly and nor is it providing more than Canva. Especially since this program doesnt have an undo button or accept ctrl + z to undo small or large mistakes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks like the undo/redo feature has been "on your radar" since March of 2017. Why does it take so long for Adobe to make improvements?!

yeah, first sign of life I have seen from this team and this is what you update? How about the site anchors and line break?!

How about an undo button. I’m working on a project here and I go to delete a photo and it deletes the paragraph that I’ve just spent a half an hour working on. What kind of program is this, Jesus Christ!

• Sydney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure how professionals can take this tool seriously without an undo button. Really disappointing.

• Jessica Guillory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really help. I was trying to delete one item in a section, but ended up deleting the whole section. It was a pain having to remember what was there and the wording. Please add this feature!!!

• Charity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very upset right now. I was writing a paper for my ancient world religions history class and I accidentally DELTED A PARAGRPH. and to make matters worse you guys, for some odd reason haven't thought "oh maybe we should be smart and ADD AN UNDO BUTTON" hmmmm. Sad to say that this upsetting me greatly and I won't be recommending you guys. AND FOR EVERYONES SAKE ADD AN UNDO BUTTON.

• Cait Kramer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an EXTREMELY big pain point for creating content with your tool. A number of FREE tools offer a simple undo (even if just one step back). Definitely suggest this to your engineers for future product updates because this will greatly improve user experience. Unfortunately, I likely won't use Spark for creating images/infographics due to this which is a bummer after paying for the service.

Yes, please PLEASE add an undo button. I'm going to have to just delete what I've done and start all over.

****** christ my boy accidentally deleted a slide 'cause you acoustic tards make that **** way too easy, and now his motivation for life and our project has been entirely drained, y'all lucky we don't pull up and get the creep on ya. Also I really need to pass this **** class to graduate and y'all ain't really helping rn smh

Feedback and Knowledge Base