How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Support for other languages in fonts!

E.g. Czech. Fonts are using templates Czech have (in typekit.com) but Spark is not displayed.

It's strange but when I let the page on the iPhone (the latest ios), there Czech works.

To resolve? :) It's just modification typekit script :)

37 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alan Kooper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's 2019 and this isn't supported from the get go? Add support for RTL languages ... why does this even need to be a request? :(

• Le Quoc Minh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spark Page is wonderful but I cannot use as it does not support Vietnamese Google fonts.

I subscribed it but have to cancel as it's not working.

I wish it will support Vietnamese fonts with a few themes in the near future.

• Bar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, as Spark is web-based this really shouldn't be a problem. I can type text in Hebrew in Spark, and although the fonts aren't as neat as the Latin ones, this isn't the main issue. Hebrew is written from right to left, and although I can align text to the right, I can't change the text direction, which causes the punctuation to flip. The solution is simple, and many WYSIWYS editors have done that before many years ago: adding a text-direction button (you can find it everywhere), and in Spark it should just add a css property "direction: rtl" to the text block, and let the browser do its magic. If you want to be more RTL friendly than that, you can also support non-Latin fonts. Collaborating with Google Fonts nice collection of these is my first suggestion. Thank you for reading.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is no Support for Hindi language. You can type/enter the Hindi through Google Language Tools but when You want to render/play the video it shows '?'
    :( :(
    I wish Sparkers will listen :)

• b. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add two lines of the code - most of your predefined fonts has already tables for diactric signs, like ą, ę, ż, ć - you can see it here, you can't use it with Spark. It's not rocket science and quite simple to use diactrics on the web, yet somehow impossible for me as an Adobe Spark user. How come?

I love the idea of Spark, but it's unusable for me now, because of this irritating failure. Please react.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add support for text written in middle eastern languages such as Arabic and etc. which uses RTL directions

• BEN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add more fonts with Latin. In most themes letters ą,ę,ś,ć look awful. Please add more fonts which better represents those letters.
    Thank you.

• Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for great product!

Could you tell how can I change language on "read more" button? or even remove this button from preview of the page

Thanks

• DC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am from Hong Kong and always use Adobe Mobile Apps to create FB page posts and for private image sharing, e.g. Adobe Spark series and Aviary. I love these apps.
    However there is no Chinese (or CJK) font style in text options. English only. Is it possible to incorporate Source Han Serif CJY typeface in these Apps?

Feedback and Knowledge Base