How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Add link to images

Specifically, images in the gallery. I've used them to show a list of media partners & it would be great if we could link the image to their site, instead of having a list below.

79 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Katie-Anne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to add links to flyers and graphics that I would send in email campaigns and on facebook! Thank you!

• PIXELREMIX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's really a shame we can only use hyperlinks in text or on buttons. So YES we need links on single and photo grid images please, too!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please this would be awesome. I don't want to use buttons for hyperlinks. I would love to insert links in images. Thank you!!!!!!!

• Roland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not expert, but you can make a hyperlink in an image in Photoshop using the slice tool and saving it as both an image file (PSD) and an html file, which has to be uploaded to a webserver like the backend of your website. Only thing is I haven't had any success myself, but there are Photoshop tutorials on YouTube that show step by step how it's done.

• Kristian Peetz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another feature I missed while writing a photo-story was the ability for linking the images to a certain URL. If I can link words... why not images?

• Ash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely I would love to be able to add hyperlinks to single and photo grid images.

Feedback and Knowledge Base