How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Analytics

It would be great to see reports such as how our project's viewership has changed over periods of time, average time viewing page, and return users vs. new users.

174 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kristina Brehm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is still unanswered, Adobe just lost my business... Off to a free app to handle both. SMDH. "Industry Leaders"

• Keith Bretzius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has to get done! We had 126,000 views on our last Spark Page and it would be great to better understand our referral traffic and users. Just give us the ability to add GA tracking and we should be all set.

• Dibuzu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There was a post saying it’s on the “roadmap”, do you have a time frame?

• Caroline Sbarra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beyond single views and "Appreciate's"...

Unique page views, user behavior, sessions, average time on page, data comparison with more popular Posts/Video's/Pages, etc.

Think this would be a really helpful feature. Think there's some merit in knowing who's seen your creative.

Can we have a way to integrate Google Analytics tracking code into our Spark pages please so we can track the use of these pages in the same way as we track web pages on our other websites please.

• Jessica Magelssen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love how these pages are so interactive but my company uses a marketing CRM to track all of our customer's activity. If we wrap the current links in our CRM, the links break. Therefore the pages are unable to track our customers activity.

• Amber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they could use similar analytics to Mailchimp (i.e. unique vs total opens, click # or % on each link), it would be really useful in analysing reader behaviours to improve the reading/viewing experience.

Would be good asap!

• Pablo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I add my vote to this request, extended stats are key to understand our viewers.

So not being able to log what happens with our spark pages is making us thinking about using another service. It would be fantastic to see who and where people that read our posts are.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base