How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Analytics

It would be great to see reports such as how our project's viewership has changed over periods of time, average time viewing page, and return users vs. new users.

183 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kristina Brehm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be keen to understand timeframe on this also - I have a client who's very keen to adopt this platform - but analytics needs to be in there.

• Pieter van Helvoirt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing Adobe DX Enterprise customers to integrate through Adobe Launch would add great personalisation and tracking options

• Duhamel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to add GA tracking. It would be greatly appreciated and usefull. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is still unanswered, Adobe just lost my business... Off to a free app to handle both. SMDH. "Industry Leaders"

• Keith Bretzius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has to get done! We had 126,000 views on our last Spark Page and it would be great to better understand our referral traffic and users. Just give us the ability to add GA tracking and we should be all set.

• Dibuzu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There was a post saying it’s on the “roadmap”, do you have a time frame?

• Caroline Sbarra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beyond single views and "Appreciate's"...

Unique page views, user behavior, sessions, average time on page, data comparison with more popular Posts/Video's/Pages, etc.

Think this would be a really helpful feature. Think there's some merit in knowing who's seen your creative.

Can we have a way to integrate Google Analytics tracking code into our Spark pages please so we can track the use of these pages in the same way as we track web pages on our other websites please.

• Jessica Magelssen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love how these pages are so interactive but my company uses a marketing CRM to track all of our customer's activity. If we wrap the current links in our CRM, the links break. Therefore the pages are unable to track our customers activity.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base